rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Vanderglas
Rinkadink (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 17:05
I think he will be eating his words too, in fact I disagree about teflon hands the previous week but anyway...

Like the nicknames thus far, who's going to be the brave soul to ask which he prefers? =))

Graham_U (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 18:07
For those Like Teflon head who appear so sensitive and interpret things that are not there let me explain.

Last week Skippy was poor, dropped loads of ball - Teflon Hand is a usual moniker for such problem. As Rich say he was probably too keen and looked annoyed with himself. Whilst I've read his past I've only commented on his performance for us, I've seen too many signing with golden write-ups that have not performed for us.

Sunday he was good, "his best by some way" as I wrote. At one point the crowd replaced the usual Bristol chant with a Skippy chant. I'd still like to see him given a run at 8.

Unfortunately this week Will dropped several balls, and so appears to have borrowed the Telfon hands from last week. Lets hope he's left them in Cornwall.

IMHO Will has improved game by game until Sunday. His decision making not quite right and tried to offload too much resulting in knocks on or lost possession in good positions.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

sharpie (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 20:03
during the mose game..nick will back me up..he tackeled a mos players..then brought down the guy he offloaded to fast as you like..class..cold fingers in his 1st few games,can be forgiven.

nickname (IP Logged)
23 February, 2012 13:21
Skippy is a rubbish name, can't anyone come up with something a little more imaginative.

Also I think that name is a little insulting really.

Skippy indeed!!!

shhandy (IP Logged)
23 February, 2012 14:18
Brucey?

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
23 February, 2012 15:04
Quote:
Znoober
If it helps, a group of us in the Blackthorn End have been calling him Iceman...

">You can be my wingman any time...

(Sm100)

not quite logged in (IP Logged)
23 February, 2012 15:55
I'm going with "Vanderglas". Controversial I know.

welldone (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 12:08
I'm going with Vanderglas too, genius!

Nicecupofteaplease (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 12:28
What about the terminator? There is a certain resemblance.

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/t/the_terminator-11353.jpg

Moreteapleasevicar (IP Logged)
24 February, 2012 12:34
Or Dolph

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Dolph+parties+in+Italy+13ijgZT6iT9l.jpg

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Subject: 
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net