rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Regan to Wales to Kingholm to Murrayfield
Meerkats1970 (IP Logged)
27 February, 2012 14:09
A weekend rugby bonanza.

Friday night, could not make the match but was richly entertained by Mark Regans commentary. Sounded great to watch and lets make sure we hold on to Watkins. Williams also got deserving praise, looks/sounds like a different player from before chritmas when I saw him up at Ayr!

Saturday off to Kingsholm, watch the England Wales match on the big screen.

I'm getting tired of all the wafting hot air of praise for Wales. They are good dont get me wrong, but they have been gifted three games (not as simple as that I know) not just by ineptitude of the players but also the refs. Less so on Saturday despite the last minute decision. Wales were on the back foot because they got penalised for doing the exact same thing they did against Scotland yet didnt get penalised. England at least deserved a shot at drawing but he ho. Frustrating to watch as a neutral and not often I actually wanted England to win

Glouc v Quins. A very entertaining evening being jested at for wearing the Bristol shirt, but forgiven as I was soon jumping up and down with the rest of the shed. A truly brilliant game and credit to both teams who never gave up and never stopped throwing the ball around. I hope Bristol can bring it onto themselves to play that brand of rugby, if they get anywhere close we might be in for a treat (assuming promotion).

I felt Bristol are missed by the shed faithful and they await our return, if only for the noise we shall make, spotted 2 quins supporters.

May, Burns, sharples, simpson daniel, brilliant but to be honest there wasnt a bad player on the park.

Nick evans and his pre kick routine, is he truly taking the @#$%& as its very entertaining!

Scotland - christ I wish I didnt support them, but we scoreD two tries so things are on the up.

The playoffs..............getting quite excited

Re: Regan to Wales to Kingholm to Murrayfield
adi glaws (IP Logged)
04 March, 2012 12:21
Quote:
Meerkats1970
I felt Bristol are missed by the shed faithful and they await our return, if only for the noise we shall make, spotted 2 quins supporters.

Yes, you are!!!! The sooner Bris come up the better. Think one or two may want the Pirates, simply for the trip, but Bris are the team I think most of us are shouting for in these, IMHO, ridiculous play-offs!!

If the Morgan bid on Walesonline is anything to go by, you also have the cash to compete as well.

Hopefully see you next season!!!

Your Name: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
CAPTCHA
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net