rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Next years season ticket prices announced.
Whagwan (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 12:25
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/17310366_10154216085867181_7229833539655150630_o.jpg?oh=a5f50b26b7add32a41117a604a88cd12&oe=592C1FDA

[www.bristolrugby.co.uk]

EDIT: Since removed from the Press release. South stand changing to unreserved to take into account the Atyeo closure.

BTW this is not the thread to boast [?] that you are not gonna bother renewing your season ticket.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 15/03/2017 12:51 by Whagwan.

Re: Next years season ticket prices announced.
Peter D (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 12:42
Looks like South Stand for me, moving out of the Atyeo. Glad to see that they've made it unreserved.

Bristol Cornish (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 12:45
Sorry if I'm being stupid, but as the South Stand is all unreserved does that mean the Dolman wings are not? (otherwise £241 for unreserved look like a lot)

I will renew - it just depends on what my friends are going which will determine whether I pay the same in the Dolman wings, or pay less for unreserved in the South Stand.

shaunp (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 12:47
Just called the club, the South Stand is NOT unreserved. If you have a season card in there you will be able to renew your seat for next season

Peter D (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 12:53
It says unreserved on the offy.

"The Atyeo Stand will be closed, with supporters given a priority sales period to be able to upgrade their seat to the unreserved South Stand and take advantage of the fantastic facilities in the concourse, as well as the matchday fans’ village."

Whagwan (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 12:53
Yeah, they've swiftly removed that line from the website.

As for Dolman wings, pretty sure that's about the same I paid this year although not sure.

shaunp (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 13:01
Yeah, Unreseved line now been taken down. My South Stand price has come down from £199 last year to £175 this. must be allowing for Championship rugby, still, £12 a game is good even for the that league.

15 March, 2017 13:11
Sorry yes, that is what we paid last year for the Dolman wings, but I assumed they'd made them reserved seating if the South Stand is unreserved.

Is anywhere unreserved then?

Whagwan (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 13:15
I haven't seen anything anywhere to state the Dolman wings is changing.

15 March, 2017 13:17
Yes, I just called them and the Dolman Wings are the only unreserved areas.

£175 is a more realistic price for Championship rugby I reckon...

Whagwan (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 13:29
It was £240ish for Dolman wings when we were last in the Chump to be fair, that price has been constant...

airdog (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 17:02
cant complain about those prices so I will renew , what about you lot ?

Whagwan (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 17:18
Of course.

Since 1888 (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 18:25
I think my seat in Landsdown wings has gone down at £292 so I'll be there next year whatever.

Jimeno (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 19:22
The price in the south stand is very good. We'll buy there and decide where in the stadium to sit on a match by match basis.

BoA_Bris (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 20:18
I'll renew, same price as the last 2 years, can't say fairer than that. Regardless of if we're in the Prem or Chump - to see Luatua and Madigan carving it up will be a pleasure.

C'mon Bris!!!

inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 20:41
Quote:
BoA_Bris
I'll renew, same price as the last 2 years, can't say fairer than that. Regardless of if we're in the Prem or Chump - to see Luatua and Madigan carving it up will be a pleasure.
C'mon Bris!!!

Exactly. I'm tempted to upgrade my seat, so I have a better view from which to watch the slaughter unfold!

JamboBris (IP Logged)
15 March, 2017 21:00
Same price for me as last year. Will be renewing with my family!

Don P (IP Logged)
16 March, 2017 19:55
Yepp, Dolman Centre same as this season too, bar a couple of quid, so happy to say that we'll be renewing our seats

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net