rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

British and irish lions squad
Bristol_Fan (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 15:23
so rumour has it that joe launchbury and jonathan joseph are set to be left out of the squad by warren gatland

Re: British and irish lions squad
Rich. (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 19:05
Yeah I saw that on the BBC site but no indication as to whether there is anything to justify that rumour or whether this is a case of one so called expert having that view. I can imagine Launchbury maybe struggling to get a place but would be surprised if Joseph wasn't going

Bristol_Fan (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 19:11
i'm gonna be shocked if joe doesn't make it he was excellent in the six nations

Bris18 (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 19:14

T J (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 19:34
If these rumours are to be believed I can see this tour to NZ being remarkably similar to the last one.

Rich. (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 20:28
No way can Roberts be in in place of Joseph!! Don't believe it. Silly rumour

Ozjow (IP Logged)
18 April, 2017 21:48
Oh no, don't let it be Roberts, fine player that he was. Even Howley, staggeringly the Lions backs coach, and a man who couldn't work out how to break down Scotland's conventional defence all game when England were pilloried for taking 40 minutes to work out Italy's novel approach had realised that Roberts' time has been and gone.

I reckon Joseph is the best defensive 13 in the Home Nations, something that's going to be kinda handy when facing the AB's and not to mention his eye for the intercept with those long arms of his. No slouch in attack either.

This could all be inaccurate rumour but the noise seem to be suggesting otherwise. Oh dear. I think I can guess who the AB's would rather be facing......

Graham_U (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 11:47
Joseph had one decent game in the 6N and was generally very disappointing, where as Launcesbury was MoM and was about England's most consistent players.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Furnessman (IP Logged)
19 April, 2017 14:56
Joseph in, but some surprises just to pee us all off surprised on his current brilliant form Ellis Genge was not selected however must be a sure thing for England? no Launchbury but I feel he looks overweight and too be honest there are lots to choose from in that position, biggest shock to me is that the Lions Captain isn't good enough to get in my first 15!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net