rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Released players
johnnyalfa (IP Logged)
26 May, 2017 07:53
However, the word 'gotten' works betterer in some sentences than others! (Sm100)

Jimeno (IP Logged)
26 May, 2017 10:05
Quote:
Peter_B
Ill gotten gains.

That is the only instance where 'gotten' is acceptable.(Sm160)

Peter_B (IP Logged)
26 May, 2017 11:12
No it isn't. See previous posts.

Peter

C'mon you Bristol Boys!

airdog (IP Logged)
26 May, 2017 12:00
my original post was meant as somewhat flippant tongue in cheek remark , wish I hadnt bothered now .

Bris nut (IP Logged)
26 May, 2017 12:48
So do i !

Olly (IP Logged)
26 May, 2017 15:20
Oh hum what silly and mundane things we find to argue about. I get cheesed off by websites not allowing me to put England as my address I have to put UK. They then proceed to rub salt in my wounds by not recognising Bristol as a city and a county in its own right it's not part of Gloucester, the long extinct Avon or even North Somerset !! Grrrr

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

Big Dave (IP Logged)
26 May, 2017 15:58
People who live in Clevedon who put "Somerset" on their address are annoying.

So are people who live in Sidcup and put "Kent".

As for people who live in Feltham and put "Middlesex", well there is a special corner of hell reserved for them.

Purpendicular (IP Logged)
26 May, 2017 17:10
Quote:
Big Dave

As for people who live in Feltham and put "Middlesex", well there is a special corner of hell reserved for them.

Where's Clevedon if it isn't in Somerset?

gaudi (IP Logged)
26 May, 2017 19:00
Can we re-title this thread, I'm logging on wishing to know about players, you guys are doing what I've called 'a Blessing'

Olly (IP Logged)
26 May, 2017 19:57
smiling smiley

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

Big Dave (IP Logged)
27 May, 2017 21:58
Quote:
Purpendicular
Quote:
Big Dave

Where's Clevedon if it isn't in Somerset?

North Somerset

Exeforever (IP Logged)
28 May, 2017 13:28
Quote:
robtheh
Quote:
RJC
Roberts is going to Exeter isn't he?

I thought I'd recently seen that he'd been released by them, but can't find anything to support that! Duly amended!

He has definitely been released by Exeter. In fact he never played for us but was cover against injury to either of the young scrum halves

Sorry should have read further down the thread before replying

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/05/2017 13:29 by Exeforever.

Cidered Abroad (IP Logged)
28 May, 2017 21:58
Quote:
Olly
Oh hum what silly and mundane things we find to argue about. I get cheesed off by websites not allowing me to put England as my address I have to put UK. They then proceed to rub salt in my wounds by not recognising Bristol as a city and a county in its own right it's not part of Gloucester, the long extinct Avon or even North Somerset !! Grrrr

Hear hear!

Peter_B (IP Logged)
29 May, 2017 12:40
Quote:
airdog
my original post was meant as somewhat flippant tongue in cheek remark , wish I hadnt bothered now .

I know. So were my posts. A lot of grammar "rules" are entirely spurious and made up in the 18th century.

Peter

C'mon you Bristol Boys!

Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
01 June, 2017 14:59
Mosses to Scottish I believe.

Furriner (IP Logged)
01 June, 2017 16:31
Yes, it's been confirmed on their website.

Glad he's got a decent club. Scottish have recruited a fair few players so far so presumably aim to be more competitive in 17/18.

Bristol Bald Eagle (IP Logged)
02 June, 2017 08:54
I dont know why its just him i feel this way about, but I do hope Ben Glynn finds a good home. Not spectacular but can never remember him letting us down, good luck Ben in finding a new club.

Meerkats1970 (IP Logged)
05 June, 2017 12:17
Mosses and Glynn, the former had his injury issues, both victims of bringing in and playing players which were not altogether better than them.

Always thought Glynn had the Courtney Lawes about him. I'd have thought snapped up by now

Good luck to both

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net