Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Steven Luatua
dpw (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 12:27
Daily Mail's comment..........

Luatua – Excellent battle with Stander which Auckland star just edged. Powerful carrying display and all-round contribution. 8 out of 10

SparkyBris (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 12:43
Lovely offload from Steven for the 3rd Blues try.

This is the type of ball carrier we need who can take the ball to the gain line and still drop off to players in space.

TRP Highlights

Supporting Bristol since... since... Oh, not enough fingers.

airdog (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 14:19
w4rrioz ,
if you wish to continue coming on this board and spouting your inane views please feel free . It gives us I suspect a chuckle but can I respectfully suggest you think of your fellow supporters the views of whom such as Rollo are always measured well thought out and respectful , they I suspect must consider you a total embarrassment .

Arjay (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 14:39
Can't wait to see him at Bris, do we know when he arrives? Apparently there was an interview on Radio Bris this morning and today was his last game at that ground.

AGS (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 15:41
Quote:
inatthebreakdown
Good shift so far from Luatua in not dissimilar weather than he will most likely experience with Bris.
He will smash Championship packs and rucks. If we can get a consistent and fast 9 working behind him, bodes very well.

And some centres who are on the same wavelength and run good supporting lines. With so many changes next season it may take time for them all to gel, but it's going to be great to watch

w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 16:45
Quote:
airdog
w4rrioz ,
if you wish to continue coming on this board and spouting your inane views please feel free . It gives us I suspect a chuckle but can I respectfully suggest you think of your fellow supporters the views of whom such as Rollo are always measured well thought out and respectful , they I suspect must consider you a total embarrassment .
All I said is we wouldn't have Luatua.Our backrow is good enough.Kept us in the Premiership. ;-) Where's the banter gone?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2017 16:58 by w4rriorz1980.

w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 16:47
Quote:
robtheh
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
Quote:
robtheh
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
You must be paying him a helluva wedge for a fringe All Black to play in the Championship.Played well but not spectacular.Hope he doesn't realise his mistake moving to Briz on his way back from Ealing,Doncaster and such places.He may enjoy Jersey though!

How are those grapes?
You really do make me laugh.
Grapes? Ha ha! We don't want or need Luatua.

Of course you don't.
Like you don't want or need Vui.
Or Rapava Ruskin.
Or Cavubati.
We've got replacements for all of those.We've moved on which is what Briz didn't do and part of reason you were relegated.

robtheh (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 18:51
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
Quote:
robtheh
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
Quote:
robtheh
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
You must be paying him a helluva wedge for a fringe All Black to play in the Championship.Played well but not spectacular.Hope he doesn't realise his mistake moving to Briz on his way back from Ealing,Doncaster and such places.He may enjoy Jersey though!

How are those grapes?

Of course you don't.
Or Rapava Ruskin.
Or Cavubati.
We've got replacements for all of those.We've moved on which is what Briz didn't do and part of reason you were relegated.

Personally feel that you've not replaced all of those adequately, but we shall see come season's end.
Best of luck for next season.

w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 19:21
Thank you.Briz too! ;-)

JamboBris (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 20:03
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
Quote:
robtheh
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
Quote:
robtheh
Quote:
w4rriorz1980

How are those grapes?

Of course you don't.
Or Rapava Ruskin.
Or Cavubati.

Do you think Waller is better than Ruskin? Or Denton an improvement on Vui?

Field marshall (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 20:06
Joking aside, I'd struggle to believe that any team in the NH wouldn't want Luatua. Wuss would bite your arm off for him and make no mistake. They don't give AB caps away to the mediocre. If we're being honest with ourselves, he is clearly too good for us, same as Woodward was.

crispyduck (IP Logged)
08 June, 2017 07:52
I see Steve has been left out of Hansen squad.[url=http://[www.independent.co.uk]]squad[/url]

Hansen revealed that Luatua’s decision to join Bristol at the end of the season took him out of the head coach’s plans.

“The thing with Stephen is he's heading overseas and when you do that, you run the risk of having to deal with competition,” he explained. “We've backed the young guys who are going to stay here and give something to us in the next few years. It's a shame Stephen is not, it was a tough decision and he's playing really well, but he's made that decision.”

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
08 June, 2017 09:42
kind of inevitable and SL can't have any complaints. He's got a win over the Lions on his CV already

Arjay (IP Logged)
08 June, 2017 10:45
Apparently not selected by Hansen for the squad to face the Lions, not really surprising.
He was interviewed on Radio Bris yesterday, he said that Weds would be his last match at that ground, does anyone know when he is likely to be in Bris?

Bristol_Fan (IP Logged)
08 June, 2017 11:27
maybe late august, if i remember correctly that's when jack lam arrived when he first signed for Bristol

inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
08 June, 2017 12:52
Quote:
Bristol_Fan
maybe late august, if i remember correctly that's when jack lam arrived when he first signed for Bristol

Any chance he can bring Rieko Ioane with him? Lions had no answer to him, particularly Nowell who was made to look pedestrian when defending him.

expectingrain (IP Logged)
08 June, 2017 13:08
Please don't quote the Daily Mail I don't want to bring my breakfast up

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net