rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Steven Luatua
Platwell House (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 07:51
I understand he is starting today against the Lions.

Re: Steven Luatua
shaunp (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 08:21
Hard game for The Lions today, hope Luatua stays injury free, Top player, can't wait to see him run out for Bris, to be honest still can't believe we've signed him.

Jimeno (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 09:29
Brilliant hands - a couple of really good offloads.

07 June, 2017 09:31
I can't believe it either. Its the Pat Lam factor

dpw (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 09:34
Comment from Stuart Barnes; "They will be quaking in their boots from Doncaster to Jersey knowing that he is playing in the Championship next season".

inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 10:01
Good shift so far from Luatua in not dissimilar weather than he will most likely experience with Bris.

He will smash Championship packs and rucks. If we can get a consistent and fast 9 working behind him, bodes very well.

07 June, 2017 10:08
Two ridiculous aerial challenges from Liam Williams as well. Brought back unhappy memories from Bristol's high ball contests during the season.

07 June, 2017 10:24
Offload of the match from Luatua to set up late try for Sonny Bill Williams

delthedoor (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 10:27
Nowell having a mare as well.

TimothyQ (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 10:33
Quality player, it will be interesting to see him playing in parks, in front of three-figure crowds against semi-professionals and students, but I can't say I'm honestly looking forward to it. To be honest, we might be better off keeping him on the training ground than exposing him to a standard which is beneath him, at least he wouldn't pick up bad habits.

w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 10:42
You must be paying him a helluva wedge for a fringe All Black to play in the Championship.Played well but not spectacular.Hope he doesn't realise his mistake moving to Briz on his way back from Ealing,Doncaster and such places.He may enjoy Jersey though!

07 June, 2017 10:44
Stuart Barnes is a D1ck.

shaunp (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 10:47
Tim you need to forget last season, can't change it now. We payed a lot of money for Luatua, I want to see him smash up the championship, we need to try and win every game convincingly, we wont do that with a player of his talent wondering around the training ground.

w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 10:53
Having a fringe All Black on ridiculous money doesn't mean you'll walk the Championship but it will certainly help!

TimothyQ (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 10:57
ShaunP, it's nothing to do with last season, I just think we need to give some thought to having the strongest team available in 2018. I want Bristol to get promoted and start the Premiership season with the player I saw today, not someone who looks like him, not someone who was a great player two years ago, but a genuine international standard number 8, and I've seen the championship dull the edges of some very fine rugby players. As long as we get promoted (and with Leeds losing so much talent and no playoffs, I don't see how we can fail), I don't care whether we beat Richmond by 20 points or 40.

robtheh (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 10:58
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
You must be paying him a helluva wedge for a fringe All Black to play in the Championship.Played well but not spectacular.Hope he doesn't realise his mistake moving to Briz on his way back from Ealing,Doncaster and such places.He may enjoy Jersey though!

How are those grapes?
You really do make me laugh.

w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 11:17
Quote:
robtheh
Quote:
w4rriorz1980

How are those grapes?
Grapes? Ha ha! We don't want or need Luatua.

07 June, 2017 11:35
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
Quote:
robtheh
Quote:
w4rriorz1980

How are those grapes?

You do really though don't you?!

Your one serious signing this summer isn't realistically to change too much from last season is it? Chris Vui would be a useful signing for you as well.

robtheh (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 11:39
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
Quote:
robtheh
Quote:
w4rriorz1980

How are those grapes?

Of course you don't.
Like you don't want or need Vui.
Or Rapava Ruskin.
Or Cavubati.

KingoftheHill (IP Logged)
07 June, 2017 11:45
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
Quote:
robtheh
Quote:
w4rriorz1980

How are those grapes?

Its a shame really, but I was really looking forward to visiting Sixways again the season after next, but with Worcs looking like favorites for relegation now I guess that will be some way off.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net