rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
New kit
Olly (IP Logged)
13 June, 2017 12:39
Having seen the new break the cycle kit red white and grey and major sponsors Santander it got me wondering what our new kit will be like and when It will be announced.

This waiting for the new season to start is so frustrating I'm going for a beer.

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

Re: New kit
16 June, 2017 15:16
New kit revealed this morning by Pat Lam: Bristol Rugby Kit 2017-18

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Get a better fan forum experience at muut.com/bristolrugbyforum

No ads, legible fonts and reduced levels of pedantry and harking back to the amateur days of BRFC.

Seedub (IP Logged)
16 June, 2017 16:44
At least there is no red in it!!!

inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
17 June, 2017 09:56
All joking aside, I think a subtle pattern like that in a dark blue would look good. Like the Maori ABs design.

We've got so many SH players now, it would be a nice touch.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
17 June, 2017 13:12
Quote:
BristolRugbyFanForum
New kit revealed this morning by Pat Lam: Bristol Rugby Kit 2017-18
What is this broken website? confused smiley

Rich. (IP Logged)
19 June, 2017 18:29
I knew there'd be no red now we in the Championship .....

airdog (IP Logged)
20 June, 2017 08:57
so maybe they have taken note of the survey concerning kit that was sent out to season ticket holders in which I have no doubt the vast majority like me made it clear there should be no red on our kit which must remain blue & white .
Given that the people most likely to renew are the diehard long suffering supporters they would be most unwise to ignore those views .

Cidered Abroad (IP Logged)
20 June, 2017 15:11
Quote:
airdog
so maybe they have taken note of the survey concerning kit that was sent out to season ticket holders in which I have no doubt the vast majority like me made it clear there should be no red on our kit which must remain blue & white .
Given that the people most likely to renew are the diehard long suffering supporters they would be most unwise to ignore those views .

Agree 100%. I said on the survey that I preferred navy and white hoops without any other colours. Hope that is the case for the coming season.

Chris_N (IP Logged)
21 June, 2017 09:12
I said exactly the same - I also said the price was too high and I reckon our away shirt should be yellow, grey and brown to mark our history.

Portisteve (IP Logged)
21 June, 2017 10:52
I'd also like a vintage style fans kit to buy too rather than a full on replica

BigO (IP Logged)
21 June, 2017 15:10
I see City have released their new away kit - a disgusting lime and purple number. I assume we'll get a version of the same fro our away kit. At least they'll see us coming...

Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
21 June, 2017 16:10
Ooh, that's nasty.

airdog (IP Logged)
21 June, 2017 16:33
I really do wish we could do away with this away kit nonsense and go back to the way it used to be whereby we wore our proper kit and only changed when required to because of a colour clash .I believe thats what happens with the City so if we are equal partners in Bristol Sport why should we be treated differently .
The argument surely cant be losing out on kit sales because I cant believe many of you bought those ghastly gold shirts last season .

Olly (IP Logged)
21 June, 2017 21:07
I did the same asking for no red. I'd happily accept a red away kit but PLEASE NOT LIME AND PURPLE !! That would be an even bigger mistake than the Gold in my opinion.

inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
21 June, 2017 23:07
On the club's Instagram page tonight, there is video footage of today's first day of summer training.

The players have new training kit on, which is a deep dark blue with light "Clifton purple" stripes on the shoulders. Does this hint at the theme for the new playing kit perhaps?

KingoftheHill (IP Logged)
22 June, 2017 09:11
Quote:
BigO
I see City have released their new away kit - a disgusting lime and purple number. I assume we'll get a version of the same fro our away kit. At least they'll see us coming...

Their best away kit ever . . . as worn when they beat Liverpool at Anfield in the FA Cup

Olly (IP Logged)
22 June, 2017 09:34
Quote:
KingoftheHill
Quote:
BigO

Their best away kit ever . . . as worn when they beat Liverpool at Anfield in the FA Cup

It might be City's best away kit ever but it isn't and hopefully will never be Bristols

Olly (IP Logged)
23 June, 2017 20:04
New training kit with Clifton colours looks good though shame about the red trim and piping though. I've Got a horrible feeling the home kit will still have red on it.

Portisteve (IP Logged)
23 June, 2017 20:12
Horrible font on the training top

Olly (IP Logged)
23 June, 2017 20:44
Apart from the red trim and a rather strange and unnecessary white flash under the left arm I like it.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net