rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Pre season....
Motherrucker1982 (IP Logged)
15 June, 2017 09:02
Anyone know if/when the boys are back for pre season? I'm sure I read it somewhere but can't find it. As an aside, I lecture at Surrey Uni and the Quins boys use the sports park as a base - they've begun with earnest and are doing all their fitness drills. Given the new make up of the team and coaching staff, probably need a decent pre season so we hit the ground running....
Funnily enough, Shane Geraghty has also been at Surrey (separately) for the past few months working on his rehab - wonder if he was the guy we reportedly said couldn't train with us? He probably lives locally and he looks in good nick and will hopefully get picked up.
Anyone else bored - where's Steve C with an anecdotal tale about Bristol to whet our appetites for the new season!!
C'MON BRIS!!!!

Re: Pre season....
Arjay (IP Logged)
15 June, 2017 09:28
As far as I can remember, PL arrives this coming weekend, meets with coaching staff Mon, Tues and players back on Weds.
Think this came from BP some time ago.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net