rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Re: Fixture dates confirmed
venik (IP Logged)
11 July, 2017 09:19
The Richmond fixture on the 17th of September is on the same day as the Bristol Half Marathon with all the accompanying road closures and general congestion!

Peter D (IP Logged)
12 July, 2017 12:29
Although the fixture list suits me very well, I do not think it unreasonable for regular supporters (particularly season ticket holders) to have assumed that the matches would take place on either a Friday evening or a Sunday afternoon. That was my assumption when I renewed even though I knew that I might be unable to attend some matches. I think the club should have indicated in the publicity that matches were to be played on a mixture of Friday evenings and Saturday and Sunday afternoons. I can't remember as a matter of certainty the last time that Bristol regularly held matches on a Saturday, but it must have been around the time that Rovers moved into the Memorial Ground in 1996 - 21 years ago!

Olly (IP Logged)
12 July, 2017 19:19
Ditto
The club clearly had a responsibility to fully discribe the product they were selling. It's not therefore unreasonable for consumers to request a refund when the product, bought in good faith arrives and is different to that expected.
As for me Sat is doable. Sun is ok but the early kickoffs make it a real pain in the rear.

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net