rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Ticket Prices
gwillam83 (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 20:31
Apologies if I am repeating a previous post, but I had to comment on the ticket prices released today.

26 for the cheapest available ticket is quite steep to say the least. I completely appreciate that we have large wages to pay etc, but surely this will price alot of people (me included) out of attending the majority of games.
Closing the Atyeo stand makes complete sense, but unsure why they cant drop the south stand price to match.

I will do my best to support the team, but it will more likely be from afar this season

Re: Ticket Prices
Brisman (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 22:01
26 is for non members? Still very steep, glad I bundled my season ticket with my City season ticket, got a nice discount and paid 160 in the South Stand!

Whagwan (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 22:08
Had a quick look and aren't prices the same as they were two years ago when we were last in the Champ?

gwillam83 (IP Logged)
06 July, 2017 22:10
They may be, but with the removal of the Atyeo ticket prices.

Furriner (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 08:46
I've done my own piece of (fairly meaningless) research into Champ prices. Bris isn't hugely out of line: Bedford, Nottingham and Donny seating will cost in the low twenties. I didn't study their squads but I'd guess the quality of rugby on display at Bris will be a tad better

Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 10:52
Or you could be at Emerald Headingly where they are knocking down both stands along the pitch and putting everyone behind the posts.

Furriner (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 11:11
Lovely! I'll be giving that away match a miss this year, then.

Got to say their beer's pretty good though. Black sheep is it?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net