Untitled Document

Inside Bristol Rugby "The New Beginning"
Platwell House (IP Logged)
01 August, 2017 21:05
Thoughts on the programme?

Re: Inside Bristol Rugby "The New Beginning"
EverOptimistic (IP Logged)
01 August, 2017 22:21
Thought it was very well put together. Long enough to be interesting and short enough to keep my attention. Liked the music too. Who was that at the beginning?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2017 22:24 by EverOptimistic.

JamboBris (IP Logged)
01 August, 2017 22:27
The more I see and hear from the coaching set-up the more optimistic I am. Can't wait for the season to start.

bs11 (IP Logged)
01 August, 2017 23:28
I liked Lam talking about being world class at the things that don't need talent like getting off the ground in defence.I've always said that in my opinion defence is more about attitude and wanting to get up and get back in line Athan it is any actual defensive system.Like what I'm hearing so far.

Platwell House (IP Logged)
02 August, 2017 06:37
I thought everything that came across all sounded extremely encouraging. I also watched Bakewell and Varndell interviews on Youtube and they talk about a system based rugby. Varndell went further by saying if you don't know your role in the system Pat will find someone who does'.

Olly (IP Logged)
02 August, 2017 07:06
All I'm getting from everything I read, see and hear from the club is positive. I'm not expecting everything to click into place immediately cos as we all know some things will take time to develop and come to fruition such as the academy and younger players. But for me the future looks very bright indeed.
Bring it on I say.

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

Jimeno (IP Logged)
02 August, 2017 10:35
Quote:
EverOptimistic
Thought it was very well put together. Long enough to be interesting and short enough to keep my attention. Liked the music too. Who was that at the beginning?

Hard Time - Seinabo Sey.

MrGreyUK (IP Logged)
02 August, 2017 11:19
I very much enjoyed the programme - content & great production values

except for.................the Music

Why does every video these days need a thumping soundtrack??

(except of course - a music video!!)

My be I'm just getting too long in the tooth ( the few remaining)

Getting so excited about Saturday

MrGreyUK
Older - But no wiser

EverOptimistic (IP Logged)
02 August, 2017 14:28
Quote:
Jimeno
Quote:
EverOptimistic

Hard Time - Seinabo Sey.

Thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net