rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Major Announcement at 6
Brisman (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 17:32
Just seen on Twitter, looks like another All Black is joining us!

Re: Major Announcement at 6
robtheh (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 17:36
[www.bristolrugby.co.uk]

Bl***y hell!!!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2017 17:40 by robtheh.

Cotman (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 17:36
Drum roll

Brisman (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 17:37
It's Charles Piutau! [www.bristolrugby.co.uk]

Cotman (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 17:44
Wtf wow omg

KJS (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 17:52
Absolutely cracking signing....... real X factor!

Rich. (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 18:15
Wow wow! I'm sure we'd not have heard this (at least now) if the play offs were still in place! I thought we might get this sort of announcement in Feb time so great to hear this now

Since 1888 (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 18:20
My immediate thought was this is a joke when I saw it on FBook! This is huge and will
In itself make us attractive when we recruit for our next tilt at the Prem. I'm in shock.

bris_rob (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 18:23
A top quality signing that demonstrates the Club's ambitions. Will need a few more of these to be properly equipped when, hopefully, we return to the Premiership next season.

Bristol Fashion (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 18:33
I am in total shock.....expected maybe we would look at bg signings when we go back up but now? Plus he had basically every club in world rugby to pick from...

I know money will have played a part, but playing with his brother too...and boy Lam's vision is really impressing players huh?

Wow..

Furriner (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 18:35
So the season after next. Still, that's something to look forward to and, as long as we do go up, it should help us build a proper Prem-quality squad.

Jay Jay (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 18:43
Unhappy Wasps fans
[www.rugbynetwork.net]

Chris1850 (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 18:55
Quote:
Bristol Fashion

I know money will have played a part

You're not saying!!!

Jay Jay (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 19:00
Very unhappy B!!h fans on their site 😃

10 August, 2017 19:06
Quote:
Jay Jay
Very unhappy B!!h fans on their site 😃

Love the fact they are saying we intend to buy the PL title like the champ...coming from B*th!

1) We can only spend as much as the rest of the Prem (cap) .... unless of course you work around it as Bath are rumoured to have done.

2) Bath in effect 'bought' titles in the 90s through their so-called 'amateur'players..ha ha

Anyway, we are still in the champ, long way to go and one signing doesn't win titles.

Big Dave (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 19:08
Quote:
Jay Jay
Unhappy Wasps fans
[www.rugbynetwork.net]

They will get over it. Money talks as we discovered with Simon Shaw, Fraser Waters, Mark Denney, etc. It is nice to have that particular flush-with-cash boot on the other foot. No doubt there will be a lot of upset Ulstermen too.

Huge signing. Wonder who is next? And when?

10 August, 2017 19:14
Personally I would LOVE to see Nicolas Sanchez BD. World Class FH and would keep our Argentinian links going.

Big Dave (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 19:22
To be fair they are not legion in number either. It shows the regard in which he is held rather than any complaints about us having cash (wait for 2019 for those).

Olly (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 19:28
Hell I didn't see that one coming!!!
This is saying to me that the club isn't just saying it has ambition it is showing us that it is determined to achieve that ambition
Bring it on I say!
I'm Really looking forward to this season but honestly can't wait for the season after and the real test to begin.

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
10 August, 2017 19:34
Good for you Briz.Pat Lam effect I think and stupid wages.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net