Untitled Document

Ticket prices
Bris nut (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 13:14
To all those querying high prices at AG
This is lifted from up to date post on B&@" forum

Posted by: woodpecker (IP Logged)
Date: 11 September, 2017 09:19

Just bought 2 tickets for the game, quite shocked by the price: 65 each, I think im in silver seating, in the west stand, not quite under the roof. I havent bought tickets for ages, is that what they go for now?

Re: Bath vs Gloucester tickets
Posted by: nixworld2 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 September, 2017 12:11

How much?! That is taking some serious Michael.

Re: Bath vs Gloucester tickets
Posted by: Awp24975 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 September, 2017 16:02

I just purchased six for people I work with.... 48 each for a seat with no roof to protect you from the elements!!!
Was shocked by how expensive they were compared to my terrace season ticket..... however as I'm not paying for them I'm not that worried.

Re: Ticket prices
Brizzler (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 15:53
Not sure comparing ticket prices to a premiership sides prices is fair.

That said, just looked for a ticket for the same seat I had at AG and was 9 more at Barf. They also don't charge for under 3's like we do.

Here's another comparison, Hartpury charge 15 for adults and let under 16's in free. Granted the team are not as high profile as ours but they are in our league.

Anyway, thought Mr Landsdown was paying for all these players not us lol!

Bris nut (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 16:20
Brizzler
Would you be happy to pay 48-65 next season, even in the dry ? If, of course, we are promoted
BTW sat in Landsdown a couple of times last season and it looked as if, given the right conditions, the front rows could get a soaking. Anybody any experience of that ?

Portisteve (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 16:34
we now sit at front of family section in Lansdown and got pretty wet against Hartpury!

Brizzler (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 16:42
Quote:
Bris nut
Brizzler
Would you be happy to pay 48-65 next season, even in the dry ? If, of course, we are promoted
BTW sat in Landsdown a couple of times last season and it looked as if, given the right conditions, the front rows could get a soaking. Anybody any experience of that ?

48 yes, maybe not right away, like to know I'm getting good rugby for the momey and not a drumming every week. Not sure 65 is true but then it is Barf!

Do I mind getting wet? Are you serious??? After spending years stood up at the men under no cover I don't mind a bit of H2o. We are rugby and not football fans after all lol!

If I was worried about getting wet I'd follow a summer sport br where's the fun in that? I'd rather risk getting wet just to be close to the action.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/09/2017 07:18 by Brizzler.

sbu (IP Logged)
12 September, 2017 22:27
Outrageous prices to watch rugby.

Rich. (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 07:35
Bath prices are terrible but big differences are:

- yes firstly their in the premiership

- secondly they nearly sell out every game and therefore there's an economic argument that what they charge is fine

- Lastly needs to be borne in mind they charge different amounts between games so Gloucester would be a category A game for them, but if you wanted to see them play against someone like Sale it would be a lower price.

But Bath are certainly pricing out most local families and young people in particular who they should be trying to encourage you for the future when they hope they get their new, bigger ground.

A comparison between our prices and Leicester's would be more interesting

Furriner (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 08:12
Just bought my Bedford tickets for the Bris match. 20 per adult and 10 for my Grandson in the Eagle Stand. I think that's a good deal....as long as my two sons remember to reimburse me!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net