rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Mates rates for Richmond
Jimeno (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 10:46
Just bought three tickets online and didn't need to give any guests' details.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 13/09/2017 10:47 by Jimeno.

Re: Mates rates for Richmond
JamboBris (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 18:15
As an aside, that guide to the game says there will be a count down clock this week on both screens. Also that the clubhouse will be open after the game for anyone wanting a drink to chill and meet players etc. Hats off to the club for listening on a couple of issues and sorting promptly.

Olly (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 19:05
Promptly??? Didn't we all say the same all last year?? But fair play let's hope they move the entertainment inside after the game too?

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

JamboBris (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 19:24
Quote:
Olly
Promptly??? Didn't we all say the same all last year?? But fair play let's hope they move the entertainment inside after the game too?

Well, no. From memory the clubhouse bit was half finished and we had clocks on premiership scoreboards?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 13/09/2017 19:27 by JamboBris.

Olly (IP Logged)
13 September, 2017 21:48
At the end of 15/16 season we had a big party in the south stand when we gained promotion. Last season 16/17 all the entertainment was outside in the wind and rain, the bars closed early and people didn't hang around. They had the opportunity to put Daz in the Dolman or the south stand but didn't nor did they do anything with the clubhouse after the games.It felt like they couldn't wait for us to go home after the games. Not that the local pubs were complaining?

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

JamboBris (IP Logged)
14 September, 2017 23:34
Quote:
Olly
At the end of 15/16 season we had a big party in the south stand when we gained promotion. Last season 16/17 all the entertainment was outside in the wind and rain, the bars closed early and people didn't hang around. They had the opportunity to put Daz in the Dolman or the south stand but didn't nor did they do anything with the clubhouse after the games.It felt like they couldn't wait for us to go home after the games. Not that the local pubs were complaining?

Honestly after most of our performances last year I must confess to heading home pretty quickly myself!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net