rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

3 week ban for James Wilson
AGS (IP Logged)
28 September, 2017 23:03
For his off the ball hit on Madigan last weekend. The Bedford supporters around me at the game swore blind that Madigan just fell down of his own accord! I couldn't spot the guilty player at the time, but it seems the citing officer did [www.championshiprugby.co.uk]

Re: 3 week ban for James Wilson
Furriner (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 07:10
Ah, that possibly explains Madigan's strange comment a few minutes after the game when the guys were warming down, apparently addressed at his team mates, of 'let's get the **k out of here'.

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 10:50
3 weeks for a late tackle? seems harsh when the on-field penalty would typically be no more than a yellow card. Was it less of a tackle and more of a hit and/or was it high/from behind?

Rich. (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 10:54
Looked very bad on highlights but at that speed it was hard to see how legal it was in terms of wrapping arms.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 11:02
Which highlights is the late hit on?

inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 11:10
Madigan misses this weekend's game with a "neck injury"

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 11:14
just watched the highlights vid on the club's facebook page and I can't see a hit on madigan

Furriner (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 11:33
He will definitely hit, and very hard. It extracted an 'oooh' from the folk around us.

Furriner (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 11:35
WAS. Bloody predictive text again

Rich. (IP Logged)
29 September, 2017 12:00
Ah well I assumed it was the late hit on the passer for Jordan Williams's second try I think it was - but sounds like I'm wrong. I only saw it once and can't be sure who the passer was

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net