rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Getting an extra ticket for South Stand
Old Bristolian (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 08:12
I have a season ticket in the south stand. Is it possible to get a ticket for a friend to sit with me for a particular game? ( Wouldn't have been a problem in the Atyeo!) There are normally some empty seats nearby. I am a bit confused about how it would work without turfing another season ticket holder out of their seat though.

Re: Getting an extra ticket for South Stand
Peter_B (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 08:14
Perhaps ask the Club

Peter

C'mon you Bristol Boys!

airdog (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 08:38
as Peter says give the supporters services a ring on 963 0600 I am sure you will find them very helpful , I always have .

AlexInSouthville (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 08:40
Or you both just sit together in one of thousands of other empty seats?

Jimeno (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 08:56
We have allocated seats in the East stand.

For the Bath match last year I ordered tickets for 7 friends for the unallocated seats in the east stand wings and simply went and sat with them there.

TBH there are loads of empty seats at the moment - certainly more than at that Bath match.

I would go and sit in a pair and if the season ticket holder comes along simply apologise and move elsewhere.

Thorney (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 12:12
It's simple. I did this a couple of times last year. If you tell them you want to sit together, they will allocate you a seat next to your mate instead of your normal one. I assume that the match is then cancelled on your Season Card as you have to use the new ticket to get through the turnstile.

Old Bristolian (IP Logged)
09 October, 2017 15:27
Thanks for the advice, very helpful!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net