rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Bristol Ladies, whatís going on?
Olly (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 14:52
Is there problems within Bristol Ladies?? Granted I donít know as much as perhaps I should about the ladies set up and we all know the difficulties caused by the contract issues but having had several international players leave the club Iím now reading that head coach Kris de Scossa Has left by mutual consent.

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

Re: Bristol Ladies, whatís going on?
Chris holi (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 16:07
Someone offering money is my guess, probobally Wasps as that's were a load of them seem to be heading.

Channel2 (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 18:27
I presume the club wont spend more money in this area.

AGS (IP Logged)
10 October, 2017 19:09
Someone told me at the weekend that there were some issues between the club and Kris but that they were getting sorted soon, and I guess him leaving by mutual consent is what they were referring to. I wasn't sure whether they meant between him and the ladies team or between him and Bristol sport management. I've no idea what it was about though.

Bod (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 22:23
I'm not too sure about the why's and wherefores. All I know is that he's an excellent coach and will be missed.
Good Cup win today by a VERY young team who played some great heads-up Rugby against a gritty Darlington side. Really encouraged by the talent coming through to replace those moving towards the end of their Prem time at Bristol Ladies Rugby.
Harlequins at Stoop next Saturday

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/10/2017 22:40 by Bod.

Olly (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 05:17
Whatever the issues if indeed there were any I hope alls sorted and the Ladies game can continue to grow at Bristol.
Really impressed by the result yesterday and congratulations to the Bristol eight who have been selected for the extended England training camp it says to me that their hard work is being rewarded and rightly so. Well done to all.
Need the girls back at Ashton Gate very soon imo.

Olly (IP Logged)
20 October, 2017 02:54
Eight for England training camp now eight for Wales training camp. Well done all you ladies wow what a talented lot you are congrats to all.

Bris nut (IP Logged)
20 October, 2017 11:39
Good calls here
When did the menís team have 8 in England squad
And 8 In Wales ? Neverl

Bod (IP Logged)
20 October, 2017 14:06
Don't forget Clare Milloy the Ireland WRWC Captain!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dOg4Ljp3kh8/Sf89bRrqecI/AAAAAAAAAJY/eJCF1kt4b0E/s200/DON%27T-SHOOT-THE-MESSENGER1.jpg

Bod (IP Logged)
20 October, 2017 17:53
Playing at the Stoop tomorrow. More AG definitely required as the home venue for BLR, the demand is there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net