rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Warriors are on the brink of administration.
Cotman (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 05:39
Talk going around that Worcester Warriors are on the brink of administration.

Re: Warriors are on the brink of administration.
Tiny George (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 06:02
Warriors message board seems to have laid this to rest. Really hope it isn't true, a Premiership Club folding would have s huge negative impact on the game in my view.

Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 06:29
Clubs have floated the 'on the brink of administration' before in order to flush out investors. It's when they deny it I worry!

Platwell House (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 06:43
Hope the right investors do come forward. Warriors fans from my experience are a cracking bunch and I can only hope the manage to survive. Warriors going to the wall will have massive knock on effect, possible closed shop in the top flight after this season for example.

RJC (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 07:12
It would be terrible news if they went into administration. I take it that if it happened they would follow London Welsh and be demoted to the bottom tiers?

That would be a tragic waste of all the hard work that the previous owners put in to get them promoted and set up as a Premiership team.

It also shouldn't happen because the London Welsh fiasco is still fresh in everyones mind.

I also hope it doesn't happen because there could be a good relegation scrap this season, and Wuss going into admin would just add fuel to the ring fencing crowd.

Jim H (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 07:34
Hope its not true, having been through it several times ourselves we know how painful it can be.

Olly (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 14:55
Really hope this doesn’t happen to Worcester there’s too many good clubs going through the mincer thankfully some have survived and showing signs of rising again Plymouth & Coventry amongst them.

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 16:31
Hope it doesnt happen to them.

That said, if they end up losing players are there any we want?

ROLLO (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 18:32
Tweet withdrawn, says it all really.

Big Dave (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 21:00
Quote:
Platwell House
Warriors going to the wall will have massive knock on effect, possible closed shop in the top flight after this season for example.

I think this will be on the cards right up to the point when it happens.

Peter D (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 21:55
Every professional rugby club is on the brink of administration with few exceptions. If they have creditors (including their owners) the debt can be called in at any time.

Rich. (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 22:31
Looking at their site it seems this is a wind-up or disinformation and they are fine. Good

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 22:37
Quote:
ROLLO

With apologies I hope at the very least! Which media outlet should we all avoid now?

I'd imagine it really doesn't help when searching for buyers. The sale is still going ahead, correct?

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 08:21
If they have creditors (including their owners) the debt can be called in at any time.

Not strictly true

WorcesterSauce (IP Logged)
12 October, 2017 18:34
Quote:
Rinkadink
Quote:
ROLLO

With apologies I hope at the very least! Which media outlet should we all avoid now?

I'd imagine it really doesn't help when searching for buyers. The sale is still going ahead, correct?

No apology.... @rugbyinsideline are the account which tweeted it. I would avoid.

PJ6 (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 19:15
We'll take nick shonert!

w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 08:55
Quote:
PJ6
We'll take nick shonert!
Oi,hands off,lol! Regarding Solomons,I don't want him and the vast majority on our forum don't want him either.
No disrespect but he was poor for you but he came to you way too late and he does have a better group of players to work with at Warriors.
Hope you get back here,providing we don't go down!The Championship is harder now,you're thrashing teams probably less than you thought you would but you can only beat what's in front of you.
Good luck for rest of season Brizzle.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 12:47
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
he does have a better group of players to work with at Warriors
Giggle.

robtheh (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 12:58
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
Quote:
PJ6
We'll take nick shonert!
Oi,hands off,lol! Regarding Solomons,I don't want him and the vast majority on our forum don't want him either.
No disrespect but he was poor for you but he came to you way too late and he does have a better group of players to work with at Warriors.
Hope you get back here,providing we don't go down!The Championship is harder now,you're thrashing teams probably less than you thought you would but you can only beat what's in front of you.
Good luck for rest of season Brizzle.

Enough with the passive aggressive cr@p, just unnecessary.

I agree, I wouldn’t want him either, for what it’s worth.

w4rriorz1980 (IP Logged)
15 October, 2017 16:31
Quote:
Rinkadink
Quote:
w4rriorz1980
he does have a better group of players to work with at Warriors
Giggle.
? It's true.The difference in division tells you that.We may be struggling now but hopefully we're on the up.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net