rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Ehize Ehizode
Cunning Stunts (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 21:00
Can anyone at the game on Saturday give an update on how Ehize did? He was very well thought of at Wasps and clearly has some serious size about him but haven't heard his name mentioned in any of the reports. Cheers!

Re: Ehize Ehizode
Peter D (IP Logged)
16 October, 2017 22:01
He's just come back from injury so has hardly played yet. I wasn't there on Saturday so can't comment on how he did.

airdog (IP Logged)
17 October, 2017 09:10
I thought he did o.k.as did his second row partner but as an ex-winger I dont pretend to know much about what forwards do .
As stated on other posts given the rag bag nature of the opposition we should not read too much into that game but I certainly think these fringe lads should continue to be given their chance in this , lets face it pretty meaningless competition .

APPLES (IP Logged)
18 October, 2017 13:52
He looked very promising against Scarlets in the warm up games and I wondered why he hadn't featured much.

How tall is he? he looked almost head and shoulders above our other players

Looks like he's got real promise...hope to see more of him in anger soon!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net