rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

City v. Man Utd ticket details
Cooombsy (IP Logged)
07 November, 2017 17:13
For Season Ticket holders wanting tickets for the game 2 days before we face the Pirates at AG next month here are the details.

[www.bcfc.co.uk]

Re: City v. Man Utd ticket details
Channel2 (IP Logged)
07 November, 2017 17:19
Please could anyone tempted to buy one and then offload to a ManUre friend please be aware that you could jeapordise your SC and/or the well being of the away fan. There is zero tolerance at football for integration at both official and fan level.

Rich. (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 09:08
Shows how little I keep track on the footy - I didn't even know they were playing them. FA cup I presume.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 10:00
Quote:
Cooombsy
For Season Ticket holders wanting tickets for the game 2 days before we face the Pirates at AG next month here are the details.
[www.bcfc.co.uk]

So basically no chance for ST holders unless we've bought 4x tickets for City this season?

I haven't bought any at all yet this season so I'm SOOL.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2017 10:02 by Rinkadink.

Jimeno (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 11:46
We had tickets for the freeby matches - don't suppose those count so we haven't 'purchased' even one which puts us in priority 4 - no chance.

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 13:41
So basically no chance for ST holders unless we've bought 4x tickets for City this season?

You say this like it is a bad thing. If the shoe was on the other foot and I had forked out for regular games all season, I'd be mightily hacked off it a City ST holder got the same priority as me for tickets to watch Bristol in the European Cup quarter final

Peter D (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 13:52
Absolutely right. City fans (as opposed to Bristol Rugby fans who don't mind the odd game of football) should have absolute priority. It's on the TV, it'll be shown in every pub in the city. I have no interest in watching it but, even if I had, I would not think it right to deprive a genuione City fan of the chance to watch his or her team play against Manchester United.

(I may not be interested but I still hope City win.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net