rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Ealing v Bristol
Albertfromla (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 11:19
The way Ealing are going, can't see many (if any)teams are going to beat them. SO it could make the away game at Ealing like a "play off game" We need to keep taking 5 points from as many games as possible and hope,that even if Ealing keep winning, they don't pick up as many win bonus points as us

Re: Ealing v Bristol
JamboBris (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 11:58
They almost lost to Roth last time out. Think squad depth will tell eventually.

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 13:23
wan't that a pointless cup match though?

Peter D (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 13:32
Quote:
Standardprocedure
wan't that a pointless cup match though?

No, it was a league game.

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 13:52
Fair enough, getting my weeks mixed up. That's quite interesting then! I did wonder earlier in the season whether they'd be able to keep up their good form. But they've made some good signings, both pre- and mid-season. I don't know how much they will suffer from the loss of Durutalo (sp?) to Warriors though - he seemed to be their MoM every week he played

Portisteve (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 14:01
Yep Ealing have lost 2x this season

memnoch (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 14:52
Quote:
Portisteve
Yep Ealing have lost 2x this season

They have only lost 1 league match and that was against us.

Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 15:01
City have been doing very well this season, although they did lose at home to close rivals Leeds a week or two ago and were close to relegation last year. They are fourth in the league and thus in the play-off zone.

Interestingly they have, I understand, adopted a policy of bringing on lads from their Academy whenever possible - a bit of a common theme here?

I don't expect to get a ticket for the Cup game as I, like most on here have not been to a City game. I find the football 'culture' intimidating, too tribal.

Apologies this is posted in wrong thread - mainly because the screen bounces up and down when viewing on computer - it's getting so bad I am thinking of not bothering.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2017 15:50 by Hercules Spoons.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 16:25
HS; Get an ad blocker and/or switch to mobile site.

memnoch (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 17:41
HS as Rinkadink saidtry using the mobile site instead of desktop site the url is
[m.rugbynetwork.net]

robtheh (IP Logged)
08 November, 2017 20:28
HS I have found that installing Ghostery & AdBlock works pretty well with the desktop site. Mobile site on mobile is a different kettle of fish, one I havenít yet managed to solve.

Olly (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 02:43
AdBlock works on the mobile site at least with IPhone and safari. If it didnít I wouldíve give up with the site long ago.

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 09:35
Thanks for the advice guys.

I have added AdBlock Chrome Plus with great success.

Now back to the Trailing Eelfinders....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net