rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Rotherham..worried
gran (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 06:58
With the loss of our Samoans, luatua possibly injured, and some key players out on loan, and Rotherham on the up after their close loss to ealing, are we heading for the perfect storm?

Re: Rotherham..worried
Portisteve (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 08:31
No - if we were worried then we shouldn't even be thinking about promotion. Obviously have to be fully prepared and professional though in our approach to the game, but i am expecting a straightforward win, hopefully with some style and a nice margin to celebrate!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2017 11:16 by Portisteve.

airdog (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 10:02
I am not in the least bit worried , will be slightly different when we play them up there as their narrow pitch does not suit our style of play but on a dry Ashton Gate in front of 7000+ braying Bristolians I would expect at least a 30 point winning margin .
Incidentally our Pat is quoted in The Post today saying Siale Piutau and Jordan Crane have recovered from injury and could feature on Saturday which is good news .

EverOptimistic (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 10:04
Bristol vs Rotherham Titans
Referee: Adam Leal
Assistant referees: Clare Daniels, Matthew Daubney
Assessor: Tony Spreadbury / Peter Huckle
Citing commissioner: Pete Larter

Adam Leal quite inexperienced at this level I think. He has some experience in his ARs though.

airdog (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 10:22
with last nights armed forces game in mind anyone know if the citing commissioner is the same Peter Larter who as an R.A.F junior technician , later Squadron Leader I believe played played second row for England in the 1960s ?

Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 12:06
One and the same.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 12:49
Quote:
gran
With the loss of our Samoans, luatua possibly injured, and some key players out on loan, and Rotherham on the up after their close loss to ealing, are we heading for the perfect storm?

Said similar to a friend the other day when he asked about this weekend's fixture.

Might well be okay but I'm not confident.

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 15:33
LOL @ this thread

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net