rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Hookers
inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 19:52
I see Leicester have signed Polota-Nau.

Putting two and two together, possibly a strong sign we've agreed a deal for Harry Thacker?

Re: Hookers
Rich. (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 22:02
Excellent. Would rather have Harry.

Bris nut (IP Logged)
09 November, 2017 22:14
Could this be another chapter in the greater Genge conspiracy?
Anyway welcome aboard Harry (if true). Exciting times ahead.

Knowle Blue (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 07:38
I hope that this one more than the countless other rumours becomes reality. I think Harry would be a great addition to Bristol.

Furriner (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 07:58
Can't understand why Tigers would elbow out a young EQP with proven ability and replace him with an injury-affected (albeit good) player who's best days are behind him. Still, if Harry comes to us I'd not be complaining.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 08:09
Noticed that many are complaining about their pack's overall lack of physicality, Thacker is currently their number 2 choice and about to slip to third when their new signing arrives.

Could all be nothing though and Thacker is staying put.

Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 08:17
But someone in the front row like Thacker (and, to resurrect another rumour, Auterac) gives the sort of pace and skills that Pat Lam wants in a side. It's why Cortes actually fits well with that style, technically good and much better in the loose than manner think. Mind you it means you do end up with a physically smaller front row.

Furriner (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 08:22
Thacker captains Tigers at Bath this evening. And Tuohy and Traynor are in the starting line-up. I'm looking forward to settling down on the sofa with a glass of red for that one.

Knowle Blue (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 10:55
A glass (singular) furrinier?? Iíve got a take away booked, and many beers in the fridge.. I rarely buy into rumours, but as Iíve said this Harry one would make me a happy camper

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net