rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Teamís up
robtheh (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 11:35
15. Mat Protheroe; 14. Luke Morahan, 13. Siale Piutau, 12. Tusi Pisi, 11. Tom Varndell; 10. Callum Sheedy, 9. Andy Uren; 1. Soane Tongaíuiha, 2. Ross McMillan, 3. Nicky Thomas, 4. Joe Joyce, 5. Joe Batley, 6. Sam Jeffries, 7. Dan Thomas, 8. Jordan Crane (c).
Replacements: 16. Jason Harris-Wright, 17. Jack OíConnell, 18. Gaston Cortes, 19. Steven Luatua, 20. Rhodri Williams, 21. Ian Madigan, 22. Jack Tovey

[www.bristolrugby.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2017 11:36 by robtheh.

Re: Teamís up
expectingrain (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 11:37
Hell of a strong bench

Brisser (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 11:58
whats happened to hurrell? safe to say he's in the bad books?

Searle injured as well?

Portisteve (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 12:04
Great back three and what brilliant ďimpact playersĒ to bring on! I like

airdog (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 12:15
sensible use of the squad against weak opposition , a chance to shine for those not considered first choice with a powerful bench just in case .
As usual Pat has it spot on imo .

Platwell House (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 12:22
Happy with that line up, Piutau wont play 80 minutes but to get a good run out will be great for the lad.

Bench looks good so the last 20 when the 'finishers' come on there should be a continued momentum of pressure.

Albertfromla (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 12:58
Air dog,no week teams in championship, they ran Ealing close in there last game and the weather forecast for BS3 tomorrow is rain all day if they turn up with there usual big front 5 we could struggle in up front

Target (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 13:47
Hmm, mostly like this match day squad, butis lacking an enforcer in the pack.

inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 13:58
Quote:
Albertfromla
Air dog,no week teams in championship, they ran Ealing close in there last game and the weather forecast for BS3 tomorrow is rain all day if they turn up with there usual big front 5 we could struggle in up front

Seriously? I agree no team is "weak" and we will always need to respect and put 100% in. I'm sure Pat Lam drills that home.

However, on paper we should be looking to rack up a score with BP win as minimum. That's a stronger bench than we even came close to fielding in the Prem last season!

Olly (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 14:24
Quote:
Brisser
whats happened to hurrell? safe to say he's in the bad books?
Searle injured as well?

Why would Will Hurrell be in the bad books again???

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

Bris Bob (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 15:19
Hurrell has been selected 3 times from the last 4 fixtures prior to Saturdays game and all since his p~~~ed show up in the South stand so not sure we can read any problems as yet.

Rich. (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 15:22
Quote:
Target
Hmm, mostly like this match day squad, butis lacking an enforcer in the pack.

Do such players really exist now, what with 3 refs, upteen cameras and very long bans?

airdog (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 17:10
Albertfromla
Rotherham have played 7 lost 7 , so if that dosnt constitute a weak team I dont know what does .

Olly (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 18:03
I would be very surprised if Will hadn't learnt his lesson the first time around. As have a few others and not just players. I am sure he is well aware that if you want to play for Jack Lam and Bristol rugby you don't mess about. He made one mistake and was put on the naughty step and there won't be many more chances to be had.
That said he's a rugby player & he's young and we all know that most enjoy a pint or two when not playing so I'm not criticising him at all and you can bet Jack has made it crystal clear that its the amount and timing that needs curbing.
My opinion is as long as it doesn't in any way interfere with a players training, performances on the pitch or public perception then I don't have much of an issue with it. It's been dealt with and so its yesterdays news.

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

ROLLO (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 19:20
It's a good job that Pat wasn't involved in the disciplinary then! smiling smiley

Big Dave (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 20:12
OK, I'll say it then.

I am not on the inside track of gossip. I have no idea what you are all going on about.

robtheh (IP Logged)
10 November, 2017 22:22
Quote:
Big Dave
OK, I'll say it then.
I am not on the inside track of gossip. I have no idea what you are all going on about.

Hurrell was dropped: reason explicitly given was ďfor a breach of off-field conductĒ or somesuch.
Heíd got drunk and made a @#$%& of himself after the previous home game.
As someone has said upthread, ancient history.

Big Dave (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 12:51
Ta.

airdog (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 15:12
after todays mis match anyone still claiming there are no weak sides in the championship .

Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
11 November, 2017 17:02
Hurrell was brought ontp the bench after Tovey was injured in the warm-up - he played the last 20mins

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net