rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Scotland v Samoa
graham t (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 09:19
Anyone watch the game? How did our boys get on?

Re: Scotland v Samoa
thorpebayexile (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 11:23
Why did we let McInally go? I can't remember myself but he looked quality.

Stubber (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 11:39
He was only on loan, it was when he first moved from back row to hooker

SimonB (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 13:52
It was a cracking game and far more enjoyable than the dross at Twickenham. Both sides wanted to attack and our 3 starters all did 80 minutes and played well. Vui seemed to lead well in the captain's role, often in the ref's ear, and took his line outs well. Someone (more likely collective) was also geeing Samoa up to come back time and time again when they looked out of it. Little Dave was often in the thick of it but had few running opportunities. Lam also had a busy game making hard yards. Leiua was only on for the last 10 and got a couple of good tackles in.

For a side that is rarely together and financially broke that was an immense performance. Really looking forward to them at Twickenham which I suspect will be a lot harder after Eddie Jones has fired his rockets at the English side.

Platwell House (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 17:57
Boys did ok, pundits like Jack Lam but then who doesn't? Lemi never had an opportunity to do what he does best, run like the wind!

Olly (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 18:45
I hear our old Friend Brian Lima was on the staff too.

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

Graham_U (IP Logged)
12 November, 2017 21:45
Was at the match. I think Little Dave's lost pace was exposed for their first try, and on the few times he had ball in hand, but like all of them he never stopped working. In one move in front of us Jack made 3 tackles and was probably the best match I've seen from him in a while. Vui did a lot around the pitch, but I do wonder if he provides enough umph in the scrum for a lock as the Samoa scrum reminded me a lot of ours recently, and for most of the match, that was not a great scrumaging Scots front row.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net