rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Jake Heenan
FURP03 (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 20:21
Irish project player signed for next year. My contact in IRFU has confirmed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2017 20:21 by FURP03.

Re: Jake Heenan
dpw (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 20:27
Hmmmm.........?

[www.skysports.com]

dpw

Platwell House (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 20:33
Extremely premature but welcome Jake to the finest club in the land, you will need to work and graft but I have faith in you. In Lam I trust!

FURP03 (IP Logged)
01 December, 2017 20:35
Edit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2017 17:19 by FURP03.

LA Angel (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 22:42
Reported in the Times, also links us with Conor Carey which has been covered in a previous thread.

[www.thetimes.co.uk]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/12/2017 22:49 by LA Angel.

bs11 (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 06:34
Got to be honest I would see getting in an openside as a low priority front five is where we need to recruit but I'm sure PL knows what he's doing.

bs11 (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 06:35
Got to be honest I would see getting in an openside as a low priority front five is where we need to recruit but I'm sure PL knows what he's doing.

Portisteve (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 06:59
Afoa is a done deal for next season so that’s our tighthead sorted

youngone (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 13:05
is it just me who sees this as writing on the wall for OR?

airdog (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 13:58
I think the writing was on the wall when he was alowed to go out on loan and its not as if he has been missed and would struggle to get in the side with the players we have now let alone those who may be on the way for next season .
There is no room for sentiment in the professional game , players come for a relatively short time not like when I was a boy when the team was made up of Bristolians many of who were around for a decade or more .

Rich. (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 15:30
No I don't think the writing is on the wall for OR

Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 15:40
OR may write his own script

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
03 December, 2017 16:24
OR may have chosen to stay at Cardiff for all we know, even though we want him back. I'd love to see him return, personally. Proven prem player who'd thrive under Lam and our new systems.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net