Latest News:
Untitled Document

Well done big Ben
Graham_U (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 11:18
Quins extend Ben Glynn's contract. Another player who career prospects seem to have improved by moving away from us. I thought he did OK for us in his first season in the Prem, but probably needed a new challenge after being here for so long. Not totally convinced by them playing him at 6 though it probably proves there is much more to his game than he was asked to do here.

C'mon Bris,,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Re: Well done big Ben
Bris Bob (IP Logged)
02 December, 2017 11:58
Good luck to him,opening up a an old scar I know but does for me throw up the question of the quality of our coaching perhaps at those times?

Re: Well done big Ben
BigO (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 14:04
As you say Graham, he probably just needed a change of scenery to shine a bit. Getting away from the distractions of your home town can make a big difference at his age I guess. Anyway, good luck to him.

The one I'm more miffed about is young Jake Polledri - he seems to be pulling up trees at Gloucester.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing