rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Amesbury & Koster
Pasty Exile (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 07:37
Charlie Amesbury (now University captain) and Nick Koster (currently studying for a Masters degree) are due to play for Cambridge against Oxford in the annual varsity match at Twickenham today. The match is being shown live on BBC2 K.O. 3 pm.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Re: Amesbury & Koster
Furriner (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 08:19
Cambridge must have a good front row if they can afford to leave Traynor out (also doing a Masters up there)

Graham_U (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 10:54
Doesn't that depend on the tiggers Furriner? I thought they were a bit short of LHs at the moment so I would imagine they would not be too keen on risking him.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 10:55
Quote:
Graham_U
Doesn't that depend on the tiggers Furriner? I thought they were a bit short of LHs at the moment so I would imagine they would not be too keen on risking him.

Indeed.

He's been going well at Tiggers.

Tiny George (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 16:20
Charlie and Nick both playing well.

Graham_U (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 17:50
They always did George, but I would say that neither got the selection they deserved last year, and in Charlie's case throughout his time here. Having said that they'd both struggle to get game time in our current squad.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Platwell House (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 19:43
Still remember a few seasons back a semi drunk Charlie Amesbury falling into my girlfriends lap when he tripped on a step in a the south stand whilst we watched Leedshire. Absolute gentleman and very apologetic.

Super proud of them both, especially Koster who I highly rated, no doubt he could have been better had he been played.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net