rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

2 Free tickets for tonight
JMills (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 16:24
Hi all

I have two tickets for the game tonight that I will be unable to use due to illness. In the spirit of Christmas I would like to offer them to any forum members. They are E-Tickets so no need for collection. Just let me have the email address and I will send them on.

Re: 2 Free tickets for tonight
Spiderweb (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 16:29
Yes please. Happy to give some money to charity in exchange. I have 3 Bath supporters in toe, trying to convert.

JMills (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 16:31
No problem, nice idea on the charity donation. Let me know the email address and I will send them across. They are centre Dolman tickets. Enjoy the game and hopefully a big win!

Spiderweb (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 16:35
I o u a few beers

Spiderweb (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 16:38
I sent via private message. Please look at second message as I misspelled address on first one

JMills (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 16:43
Hopefully you have received them now. I did think the first email address looked odd.

Spiderweb (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 16:56
Printed and on way. Cheers again

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 17:22
Quote:
Spiderweb
Yes please. Happy to give some money to charity in exchange. I have 3 Bath supporters in toe, trying to convert.

Surely facilities that do not smell of portaloos, wax jackets and prawn sandwiches will be an awesome first impression.

You can't lose.

BathPatriot (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 17:25
Bath fans to convert???? No true Bath or Briss fan would ever “ convert “ , to much animosity and loathing between the Clubs to achieve such an event. Must be total bollocks .

MrGreyUK (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 17:51
Well - it is a Christian Festival coming up -
and to quote Luke 15: 7 (I googled it!)

"There is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven't strayed away!"

We welcome back the three lost sheep into the fold!!

(Sm134)

MrGreyUK
Older - But no wiser

BathPatriot (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 18:58
Quoting the Bible makes my point exactly, total bollocks! , for that book condones slavery, nuff said.

Knowle Blue (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 21:11
Bathpatriot... you are speaking for a few, because I have been around rugby for many many years, and I have friends who support other teams than Bristol, a lad I served with, who also happens to be my closest and oldest friend supports Bath..which means that we rib each other without mercy, but at no point have I experienced anything close to loathing, yes rivalries, but loathing never.. however in the spirit of the season, I wish you and Bath all the best, and I look forward to watching Bristol play Bath in the future... (please note, a lack of colourful language)

Field marshall (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 21:54
Loathing? Bollocks. Utter and complete bollocks. I have loads of friends who support Bath, and one who plays for them!

Knowle Blue (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 22:12
You said it better than I did Field Marshall.. I seemed to be beating around the bush there, well done mate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/12/2017 22:21 by Knowle Blue.

Spiderweb (IP Logged)
22 December, 2017 23:24
Just got back. 2 Bris supporters very happy along with 2 well impressed Bath supporters. I pointed out that we all sit under a roof and the players play on grass. All good fun and great to see the crowd getting involved. Happy Christmas one and all and it looks like the future is blue and white.

Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 13:57
I took two Barf supporters and a Barf resident and we all had a good time together, as I do when I visit their dump.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net