rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Alan Soloman
SRC (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 11:00
Just seen Warriors have appointed Soloman. I remember him not really having any impact for us last season. If anything I thought we played worse after he came.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/12/2017 11:14 by SRC.

Re: Alan Soloman DoR Worcester Warriors
airdog (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 11:07
couldnt care less , nothing to do with us .

Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 11:14
I'm sure that when I go on their board I'll read 'underwhelmed' and 'look at the results since he started'. They'll both be right. He's not high profile and they have been much better since he started. With us he didn't seem to make much difference but the role of coach and DoR is not the same. Maybe he's better at the DoR bit and that's not what he was supposed to be doing with us.

Platwell House (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 17:36
Another example of Worcester tightening the belt. I feel for the fans

Re: Alan Soloman
WorcesterSauce (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 23:44
It is slightly underwhelming but you cant argue with our form since he's arrived. I think the sale of the club is taking longer than anticipated and this is just an appointment to ensure some continuity. He'll keep us up this season but i worry about us after that.

Re: Alan Soloman
Graham_U (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 12:35
If you want to see a measure of his ability, look at what he did't achieve with Edinburgh despite a shed load of SH poor signings (no improvement around about 8th. in the Pro12), compared with Robbo's record over a shorter period (dramatic improvement to 2nd.). He's a dinosaur in modern rugby.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net