23 December, 2017 15:52
Friday
Jersey 18 - Hartpury 14

Saturday
Rotherham 19 - Doncaster 36
Ealing 40 - Richmond 24
London Scottish 52 - Bedford 52
Yorkshire Carnegie 12 - Nottingham 10

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/12/2017 19:13 by Pasty Exile.

Re: Other Results
Paulie (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 17:12
Well the Scottish - Bedford games sounds quite something 52-52.

Portisteve (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 17:13
Ealing are getting annoying

Ernie Ball (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 17:39
Quote:
Ealing are getting annoying

The match at their place in Feb is building to be our biggest match of the season.

Motherrucker1982 (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 17:54
Sounded like ET started hard and fast today and got the bonus point and win wrapped up early. According to a friend who works at Richmond, they gifted a couple of tries to ET with sloppy play but ET were clinical. However, Richmond nilled then 2nd half and scored 19 unanswered points - could be they took the foot off the gas or Richmond upped their game and cut out the silly mistakes from the first half. I’m not overly worried about ET - will be a tough old game but we’re a different beast and will have more than enough for them on their plastic pitch.
C’mon Bris!!

Pasty Exile (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 19:16
Link to updated league table;

[www.championshiprugby.co.uk]

Peter D (IP Logged)
23 December, 2017 21:11
ET are doing us a huge favour to be honest. Without them on our tails it would be too easy to relax and take things easy. I hope they keep going and push us all the way.

airdog (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 09:10
I know some of you get irritated by such statistics but the championship local derby in the capital yesterday attracted a crowd of .......405 , to put that in some sort of perspective Mose v Coventry had over 2000 .Like portisteve I find Ealing annoying and I really cant see the point of them .
Also in TRP today there is an interesting article on Chris Vui .

Ernie Ball (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 09:37
I'm not so much irritated by ET as concerned at a club being pumped up when there is very little tangible support coming through the turnstiles - ala London Welsh.

Tiny George (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 10:03
When you consider that barring a miracle London Irish will be relegated this season plus their London Irish’s move to Brentford one has to question the longevity of Ealing Trailfinders. I believe they ET are doing brilliantly but how long will their sugar daddy continue to subsidise them with such low crowds? At least at Bristol we have a decent support base. It does make me wonder what London Irish’s long term future holds.

Field marshall (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 10:13
Can't fault any club for having aspirations, nor for playing good rugby (which ealing are). I find their boss' comments regarding ring fencing strange. They should be far less concerned about that, and far more concerned at their lack of support. Without their crowds increasing ten fold, a season in the AP would likely see an end to them. Anyone with a basic grasp of business knows that growing too quick is worse than not growing at all.

Furriner (IP Logged)
24 December, 2017 17:35
Ealing are at Bedford in a week’s time. That’ll be an interesting one

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net