rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Big game this weekend.
gran (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 10:51
No I don't mean us v Richmond. It's Bedford v ealing. I think blues could win on their home pitch and finally leave us with a lot of daylight between first and second for the remainder of the season.
Come on the Blues.

Re: Big game this weekend.
Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 11:08
The majority opinion over on Rolling maul is five points to Ealing.

shhandy (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 11:15
I see Ealing winning this one. Best we can hope is no bonus point.

airdog (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 11:42
as long as we keep wining and picking up 5 points it does not really matter what the johnny come latelies do and I am sure we will do that again this weekend .
The Christmas game is always a popular away trip and it would not surprise me if we outnumber the local support , I for one cant wait .

Tiny George (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 12:07
I donít think Bedfordís defence will be up to the task and can see Ealing enjoying a try fest. Itís up to us to keep winning and winning well in my view. Iíll be at Richmond on Sat, Címon BRISSSSS

shhandy (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 12:21
When we play Ealing away in Feb I can see a couple of our minibuses outnumbering the home fans.

thorpebayexile (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 14:29
A bit of wind and rain on the Bedford pitch and any result is possible.

ghosttrain (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 18:36
Ah well

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/12/2017 18:41 by ghosttrain.

gran (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 17:18
You read it here first..........well almost

shhandy (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 17:37
As I said, denied a BP - small margins, but eeked out an extra point advantage....

We've now scored 105 more points than Ealing & conceded 7 points less!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/12/2017 17:39 by shhandy.

thorpebayexile (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 18:03
Having seen Bedford use rhe conditions brilliantly against Bristol on several occasions over many years I thought that they would give Ealing the runaround and level the playing field. sort of.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net