rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Contract renewals at 11...
Bristol Bald Eagle (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 12:31
Very good news, both of these guys work very hard and I am particularly pleased for Tuvs who has always been a great role model.

Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 12:40
I'm, personally, very pleased at this news, that it is made clear that the coaching team are developing these two and that the players understand this and are co-operating.

It indicates that we're not just discarding talent and that we wish retain a team that all work toward a common goal rather than solely buying in talent.
These are both talented players with their hearts in the right place and deserve our support. I'm delighted for them and us.

happyH (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 13:24
i am super happy especially about Will Hurrell. He can be a Brad Baritt sort of centre for us and am so pleased he is staying with us.

C'MON BRISSSSSSSSSSS

cuddles (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 13:47
Billy is off to Wasps the rumours say

Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 14:02
Well, the rumours were that Hurrell was a dead cert for Edinburgh...

cuddles (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 14:59
Tiff Eden from Nottingham’s coming Billy off to Wasps

Peter_B (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 15:02
We’ve already heard the rumour. We’ll see

Peter

C'mon you Bristol Boys!

shhandy (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 15:05
Good news. Hurrell with the right coaching can be turned into a very good centre. He played well last year, the issue is to get him running angles & passing out of the tackle.Lam clearly wants players who can adapt to that method of play.

Hoopsy (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 19:30
Great news .... I don't think we have seen the best of either of these two yet. Tuvs has been troubled with injury and I think the criticism of his Prem performances is a little harsh. Everyone who has played the game (at any level) knows it takes time to recover fully from injuries. Hurrell scares the opposition with ball in hand, hits hard in the tackle and he is great at the breakdown.
Thank you gentlemen for putting your faith in this great club !

youngone (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 19:51
Quote:
cuddles
Tiff Eden from Nottingham’s coming Billy off to Wasps

Am I right in thinking Tiff Eden was shipped off from worcerster a season or two ago? That's all I really know about him and I'm not sure even that's right.

Can someone give me some more info? If he is young and exciting why did Woo let him go?

cuddles (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 21:56
I don’t know much about Tiff but I hear he is highly rated I think Ealing wanted him too,saying that rumour has it Lewis Theide is on his way along with Tom Lindsay

Big Dave (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 09:53
With all due respect to Ealing, being in competition with them for a player is not a good sign.

maire23 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 10:40
Notts fan in peace.
Tiff Eden is our highest points scorer this season. His accuracy is excellent. Definitely young and exciting.
He did leave Worcester last season but as to why I don’t know. He had previously been on loan to us.
He will be a sore loss indeed he’s been a revelation for us this season.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 11:51
Tiff is good but I'd rather keep Searle.

As for Tuvs and Will I think these are excellent extensions, both have proven themselves despite what some on here say. Tuvs was captain recently for a reason and has stood out on multiple occasions. Same with Will minus the captaincy but he always gives his all.

Good news.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net