rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Jake Heenan - touted back row
flossy (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 15:07
There's a very good chance we will see Heenan in England's Aviva premiership next season. The Kiwi flanker looks set to link up with old Connacht boss Pat Lam at Bristol Rugby and they are cruising atop the Championship

[www.sportsjoe.ie]

Re: Jake Heenan - touted back row
youngone (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 19:57
"I'd love to get back and I'm still holding on for that. This injury hit me hard. It was harder, still, to leave this place. I love it here; all my friends are here. I does feel like home.

"It was a hard decision to leave and to go out the way I went out was petty disappointing. I'm still holding out to the fact that I may get to run out in front of that home crowd one last time, or get to wear the jersey again. It would be fantastic."

umm...... has he already signed or something!?

JamboBris (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 20:26
His departure has been announced but not his destination yet.

Platwell House (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 20:33
I suspect that a lot of signings to be announced in the next 4 weeks have confidentially clauses which are about to expire and I think Jake is one of them.

bs11 (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 21:20
Given his injury record Lam must really rate him.

JamboBris (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 21:44
Quote:
bs11
Given his injury record Lam must really rate him.

He's been bloody good in the few times I've seen him play

Olly (IP Logged)
29 December, 2017 22:31
Hes a very good player but yes His injury record is certainly cause for concern. On the plus side hes hungry and a new challenge could bring out the best in him. Hoping hes got to prove his fitness before its set in stone.

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

PJ6 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 07:15
I genuinely think that his injury problems are manageable with depth at the position and a great medical team!

bs11 (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 09:03
Quote:
PJ6
I genuinely think that his injury problems are manageable with depth at the position and a great medical team!
I hope so certainly don't want him to turn into Pat's version of the Dean Ryan must have player Ross Beattie.

Big Dave (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 09:50
Quote:
Platwell House
I suspect that a lot of signings to be announced in the next 4 weeks have confidentially clauses which are about to expire and I think Jake is one of them.

Ok, I am guessing 18 signings by the end of February.

Big Dave (IP Logged)
30 December, 2017 09:50
"Guessing"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net