Latest News:
Untitled Document

Strange rumour
Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 11:04
A couple of my Bristol City season ticket friends have asked me about a rumour apparently circulating that James Dyson is 'coming on board' with Bristol Rugby.

City don't appear to have a Sportsnetwork site so I don't know where this has come from - probably fake news.

Has anyone else heard anything - I find it highly improbable and likely that a soccer fan has got confused between Bristol and another club.

Re: Strange rumour
airdog (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 11:11
cannot imagine this is credible he is a committed Baffer and I believe he has a stand named after him at the wreck .
A case perhaps of someone overdoing the booze at this festive time .

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 14:07
Why would he? Doesn't make any sense.

Probably someone hoping we will leave AT, sadly. I'll ask on later if someone hasnt done so.

Bris Bob (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 16:09
I think someones been sucked in or it could just be hot air!HeHe

Bristapo (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 16:10
That rumour sucks...

inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 19:45
Are we possibly looking at buying them and their roofless stadium, with a view to them being a "feeder club"?

Big Dave (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 22:46
Do you get to invest in just Bristol Rugby or do you have to invest in Bristol Sport?

Don't buy this one.

Spiderweb (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 23:29
Henry and Hetty started this Dyson rumour.
Dysons son is more likely to buy Baff.

T J (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 20:01
Absolutely no chance SL would let anybody associated with Barf or Bruce Craig anywhere near any pub doors with his name above them.

Rich. (IP Logged)
02 January, 2018 22:03
That rumour sucks...

Didn't get it first time but good one! smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing