Current Page: 3 of 3

Re: Ben Youngs
inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 11:36
Quote:
Rich.
Quote:
AlexInSouthville
Other than money (and i suspect that Youngs is already pretty set for life with presumably a 200k plus annual salary, plus 70 odd caps at 20k+ per appearance), I can't see any reason why such a family-oriented chap would want to move to Bristol.

And I guess his England salary takes him up to nearer half a million a year

Maybe we've offered to multiply that by 1.5?

AlexInSouthville (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 11:47
Quote:
inatthebreakdown
Quote:
Rich.
Quote:
AlexInSouthville
Other than money (and i suspect that Youngs is already pretty set for life with presumably a 200k plus annual salary, plus 70 odd caps at 20k+ per appearance), I can't see any reason why such a family-oriented chap would want to move to Bristol.

And I guess his England salary takes him up to nearer half a million a year

Maybe we've offered to multiply that by 1.5?

That's the point though.

Plenty of people in all walks of life turn down the offer of better paid jobs because it involves a relocation, it's not a fit for the family etc - and that's people who aren't already earning 400k to 500k per year.

Big Dave (IP Logged)
10 January, 2018 17:04
Quote:
AlexInSouthville

You've clearly never been to Leicester. Other than a king in car park, there's really not much going for it. I hear even Adrian Mole moved out.

10 January, 2018 18:25
Quote:
Big Dave
Quote:
AlexInSouthville

You've clearly never been to Leicester. Other than a king in car park, there's really not much going for it. I hear even Adrian Mole moved out.

...although there was Pandora next door?

Johns (IP Logged)
17 January, 2018 21:02

RJC (IP Logged)
18 January, 2018 07:26
No surprise there at all.

I don't even think that the rumours around Youngs were agent games, I think this was purely fake news.

Peter_B (IP Logged)
18 January, 2018 12:53
Beware of factoids.

Peter

C'mon you Bristol Boys!

18 January, 2018 15:14
Quote:
RJC
No surprise there at all.
I don't even think that the rumours around Youngs were agent games, I think this was purely fake news.

Is it the pesky Russians again?

Johns (IP Logged)
19 January, 2018 13:42

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net