rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Scarlets Outclass Bath
Bristol-Supporter (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 09:30
Watched Bath v Scarlets last night and what a game it was! Scarlets were relentless and even scored 2 tries while playing with only 14 men. One of many highlights was the Scarlets 2nd row Beirne side stepping the England fullback Watson to score a try - superb!

If Bristol could mirror that style of play I'd be happy man.

Re: Scarlets Outclass Bath
Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 09:48
I was there too BS I agree Scarlets were in a different class and their no 4 was a revelation
Baf had no discernible game plan and poor defence they kicked (well Cook ) away most of their possession too
Bit sad that the only person cheering them was the annoying bloke on the P A

Bristapo (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 10:04
What about Matt Banahans try...brilliant acrobatics from the big man. Glos have a good buy with Matt.

Peter D (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 10:56
Scarlets were outstanding. I'd love to see Bris play like that. Banahan's try beyond brilliant. The one bright light on a dismal evening for our neighbours.

Graham_U (IP Logged)
13 January, 2018 11:00
Didn't see the match HS but if their no.4 was Tadhg Beirne, then that should be no revelations. He was instrumental in their win of the pro-12 last season, with the ScrumV pundits hoping he could get in the Welsh team under residency, but he is moving back to Ireland at the end of the season to further his international hopes. Actually he been playing a lot in the back row this season, although IMHO has not be quite so effective.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 09:29
Ah yes Graham he wouldn't be a revelation to you with your interest in Gaelic rugby matters. It was the first time I'd knowingly seen him, an extremely handy bloke to have on your side.

Furnessman (IP Logged)
15 January, 2018 12:55
again looking bad for English clubs, this will have a knock on effect to 6N I will say we will be a good 3rd this year behind Ireland, SO else

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net