rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Dave Attwood
LA Angel (IP Logged)
01 February, 2018 21:33
Just spotted Dave Attwood is off to Toulon on loan.

Barf fans seem to be scratching their heads a bit like we were with Hurrell's loan move - both have a year left on their contracts.

Completely far fetched with no substance; but could we be doing a sneaky swap at the end of the season?? Pat Lam seems to like bringing Bristol boys home...

Re: Dave Attwood
EC Boy (IP Logged)
01 February, 2018 21:45
I must say: I'm enjoying the suggestion on the Bath board that he used them to pay his salary whilst he got fit, then shot off to France on a scouting mission to see if he fancies going there when his contract ends. No previous in using rugby clubs for his own ends, I'm sure.

Hats Off, Atts Off!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2018 22:08 by EC Boy.

BigO (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 08:57
It would be a no from me.... he's constantly injured, and as alluded, he's burnt his bridges with us due to the manner of his last departure! I'd much rather keep Hurrell.

EC Boy (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 09:18
Can he really be on £450k a year? Blimey! That make a big dent in the salary cap.

HL (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 12:00
£450,000 is that his hospital bill or beard oil bill?

Bris Bob (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 16:08
Whats more 2"nd row to center some move

LA Angel (IP Logged)
02 February, 2018 17:40
Quote:
Bris Bob
Whats more 2"nd row to center some move

BB it was a tongue in cheek post and I did not suggest they would be a'like for like' swap.

P.S. it's centre not center

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net