SIx Nations - Week 2
Dieselpup (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 08:10
Ummmmmmmm ........

Re: SIx Nations - Week 2
Rinkadink (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 10:25
Haha!

Agreed re; England and Wales, I think some have played down how good Wales actually were so shaping to be the defining match of the competition. Not confident but England should win this, in theory.

Ireland vs Italy might be a good one for 60 minutes if the latter remain confident in a pretty hostile Dublin environment but surely the home side will be victorious?

The Scotland and France game will be a harder one as no idea what we'll see of the latter. Scotland will improve from their previous game but will it be enough against a defensive French side? I don't feel Ireland offered enough in attack the previous week so maybe a sterner test is coming. Want Scotland to win but will go with France.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 10:26
(No doubt I'm going to be hugely wrong but in the interest of fairness...)

shaunp (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 11:06
From an English Bristol fan, what would we take if we had to, England win and Bris lose or Bris win and England lose. I think I would have my Bris hat on for that one,
Yeah I know it would be great if both won but.......

thorpebayexile (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 11:08
i go for wales, ireland and france.

Rich. (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 11:17
I go for Wales, Ireland and Scotland

I think the view in many quarters on England is too much linked to how good they were 2 years ago (especially the 3-0 win in Australia). To me they were nowhere near that last season and this autumn was very so so. Last year's Six Nations they perhaps should have lost to Wales and France and were well beaten by Ireland (despite Ireland's continued problems scoring tries making it look close on the score board).

I think Ireland will beat Italy by 25 points - England looked like they could score at will when they gave it to their backs last week and a big part of that was the Italian defence (not sure why England kept box-kicking away good possession when their backs had them on toast)

Scotland's backline for this week looks much more like it now the experiment of bringing in newbee Harris and moving Jones to 12 had been ended. I think if the conditions are good (which I think they are due to be?) Scotland will beat them by 10 points.

Man for man I give the Welsh players the edge over their English counterparts and the Scarlet combinations really help them in terms of continuity and knowing what each other are going to do etc. Provided the pitch and ball is dry enough I see Wales winning by 5 points.

Jimeno (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 11:23
Difficult to say how good Wales were last week because Scotland were so dire.

England by a few.

Ireland by a lot (but they're going to have to get it wide once or twice.

Scotland/France - wouldn't like to guess.

Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 12:31
I donít think we have a choice shaunp

Dieselpup (IP Logged)
09 February, 2018 22:40
Ok so I am the wrong side of a couple of Hens that are speckled!

I'm going for England, Ireland and France.

I am expecting an excruciating time though .....

Oh and obviously the mighty Bris will dominate Saturday evening!

c'mon Briz!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net