Tusi
Big Dave (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 11:01
What's his contract status?

I've been impressed this year.

Re: Tusi
Rinkadink (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 11:09
Runs out this season; I think we should re-sign for at least another year. Clearly he's in great shape and plays a pivotal role in our squad both as a leader and with his rugby ability.

#Retain2CPC

Rich. (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 12:41
I was and still am a big fan and was overjoyed when he came to us. I think there's reasons why it didn't quite happen last year but there is always the risk in these situations that it is the fact the player is playing against championship opposition that is the big difference this season (that little extra time on the ball) - time will tell!!!

Big Dave (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 14:00
I think that is true of a lot of players, Rich. I think Dan Thomas is a great player but you won't really know until he gets the chance to play in the premiership and test himself against the best. As for Tusi, he has tested himself against the best (he's been in RWCs) and the question for me would be one of age. But he's done really well this season.

Bris Bob (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 14:10
He has looked far more at home in the center than last years 10 posting.Seems to have the gel with his new South Sea Islander partners.Maybe Reihana has had an influence ,because our backs have looked sharp generally ,true a few additions have also been a factor.

Rich. (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 14:10
Kinda yes BD - as said I'm a big fan and he was amazing for the Sunwolves but I've yet to really see him shine for Samoa against a top team.

Of course if he plays next year, having more better players around him will help a lot.

Big Dave (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 15:27
I thought he played really well v Scotland in 2015.

Graham_U (IP Logged)
14 February, 2018 21:18
I thought he looked pretty good last year when he was not playing 10 and got over the pressure of expectation from early season. Although at his age we can not afford to rely on him as much next season.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

lukesmith17 (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 08:55
Looking at his last tweet seems he could be off

RJC (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 09:02
No Sungoliath was his previous club, I think he's saying that he was blessed to play with them in the past, and exciting times ahead for them in their retirement from Rugby.

lukesmith17 (IP Logged)
22 February, 2018 09:11
Think your correct.. Would be a real shame if he was to leave

Olly (IP Logged)
23 February, 2018 18:45
Agreed hes really beginning to show what he can do this season. Would be a shame to lose him.

Bristol, like the glass is Blue, Bristol Blue.

Arjay (IP Logged)
23 February, 2018 19:33
He has captained the side a few games I imagine that means he will be staying.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net