rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Team's up for Scottish
robtheh (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 11:56
Bristol Rugby team to play London Scottish at the Richmond Athletic Ground on Saturday, 17 February (3pm KO):

15. Luke Morahan; 14. Alapati Leiua, 13. Jack Tovey, 12. Tusi Pisi, 11. David Lemi; 10. Callum Sheedy, 9. Andy Uren; 1. Soane Tonga’uiha, 2. Nick Fenton-Wells, 3. Gaston Cortes, 4. Joe Joyce, 5. Joe Latta, 6. Steve Luatua, 7. Jack Lam, 8. Jordan Crane (c).

Replacements: 16. Jason Harris-Wright, 17. Jack O’Connell, 18. James Lay, 19. Sam Jeffries, 20. Rhodri Williams, 21. Ian Madigan, 22. Jordan Williams.

UNAVAILABLE: Ross McMillan (wrist), Jack Cosgrove (foot), Ryan Bevington (knee), Tyler Gendall (back), John Hawkins (knee), Dan Tuohy (shoulder), Chris Vui (ankle), Ehize Ehizode (shoulder), Giorgi Nemsadze (international duty), James Dun (knee), Nick Haining (shoulder), Thretton Palamo (foot), Aaron Chapman (achilles), Mat Protheroe (knee), Reiss Cullen (loan), Sam Bedlow (loan), Will Hurrell (loan), George Perkins (loan), Ryan Edwards (loan).

London Scottish: 1. Derrick Appiah 2. Isaac Miller (c) 3. Phil Cringle 4. Ed Milne 5. Oli Curry 6. Matt Marley 7. Chris Walker 8. Joe Atkinson; 9. Alex Walker 10. Jacob Atkins 11. Joe Luca Smith 12. Ben Mosses 13. Ross Neal 14. Matt Williams 15. Charlie Ingall

Replacements: 16. Dan George 17. Ben Onyeama Christie 18. Ewan McQuillin 19. Llewellyn Jones 20. Matt Eliet 21. Ed Hoadley 22. Craig Holland

Referee: Karl Dickson
Assistant referees: Michael Hudson, Nick Marshall
Assessor: Lloyd Jackson
Assistant referees' coach: Peter Huckle
Citing commissioner: Pete Larter

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/02/2018 12:06 by robtheh.

Re: Team's up for Scottish
inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 12:06
The lesser-spotted Sheedy. Some of you will be very pleased by that no doubt!

youngone (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 12:08
"nothing changes this week from last"

*makes 11 changes to last weeks 1XV*

I'm not complaining though. Very happy to see that half back partnership and to see latta and cortes back to fitness. fingers crossed for NFW to smash it up at hooker for the remainder of the season!

TimothyQ (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 12:15
I think we’ll see a lot of Fenton-Wells, Uren and Sheedy over the next couple of months.

Bristapo (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 12:31
No Varndell...anywhere !!!

Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 12:35
At we know that they'll be pretty porous through the centre channel!

AlexInSouthville (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 13:09
Size of that pack!

I wish they would also release the 'AVAILABLE BUT UNSELECTED' list...its a real pain each week to try and understand who has been rested/dropped/ignored.

shhandy (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 13:31
One of of our weaker back lines, but goo to see cavalry on the bench.

Platwell House (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 13:44
Quote:
Bristapo
No Varndell...anywhere !!!
I have a feeling its goodbye for Tom

Anonymous User (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 15:01
Is this the first time Morahan has started at 15 for us?

Its going to be an interesting couple of months, it's almost like some of the squad/coaches will be on trial (the few that will soon be out of contract) including the forwards coaching set up scrutinised before any decision is made regarding sticking with Thomas/Irish or getting fresh blood in?!

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 15:05
It's a shame there are so many changes as it will be hard to tell who slots in seamlessly and who doesn't.

Nice to see rotation is happening however.

Brisser (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 16:44
interesting no dan thomas? i just saw on his instagram he's with the team in a hotel, so I wonder if he may make an apperance.

AGS (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 17:06
I suspect DT is having a well earned rest, but travelling with the team in case someone picks up an illness or injury during warm-up

Brisser (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 17:16
Quote:
AGS
I suspect DT is having a well earned rest, but travelling with the team in case someone picks up an illness or injury during warm-up

very true! definitely deserved.

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 17:56
DT has to be one of the signings of the season, incredible work rate and skills.

AGS (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 19:05
How long before the WRU get interested in DT though

EverOptimistic (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 19:27
Quote:
AGS
How long before the WRU get interested in DT though

Can't we make him England qualified?(Sm100)

T J (IP Logged)
16 February, 2018 19:55
Would have been funny if we’d have recalled Hurrell so he could take the p1ss out of Mosses the same way he did in the Champ play off finals.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net