rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

teams up
happyH (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 12:08
15. Jordan Williams; 14. Luke Morahan, 13. Siale Piutau, 12. Tusi Pisi (c), 11. Alapati Leiua; 10. Ian Madigan, 9. Andy Uren; 1. Soane Tonga’uiha, 2. Jason Harris-Wright, 3. Gaston Cortes, 4. Sam Jeffries, 5. Joe Latta, 6. Steve Luatua, 7. Jack Lam, 8. Nick Haining.

Replacements: 16. Nick Fenton-Wells, 17. Jack O’Connell, 18. James Lay, 19. Joe Joyce, 20. Dan Thomas, 21. Rhodri Williams, 22. Callum Sheedy.

UNAVAILABLE: Ross McMillan (wrist), Jack Cosgrove (foot), Ryan Bevington (knee), John Hawkins (knee), Dan Tuohy (shoulder), Chris Vui (ankle), Ehize Ehizode (shoulder), Giorgi Nemsadze (international duty), James Dun (knee), Thretton Palamo (foot), Aaron Chapman (achilles), Mat Protheroe (knee), Sam Bedlow (loan), Will Hurrell (loan), George Perkins (loan).

C'MON BRISSSSSSSSSSSSS

Re: teams up
Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 12:15
Probably the strongest team we have available except at no9.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2018 12:20 by Hercules Spoons.

corporalcarrot (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 13:17
For those interested Jersey predictably a tad heavier in the forwards:
Pack Weights Pack Weights
Jersey Kg Kg Bristol
Pack Average 118 113 Pack Average
Front Row Average 122 116 Front Row Average
Second Row Average 119 113 Second Row Average
Back Row Average 112 110 Back Row Average
Pack weights 941 904

But it would be very hospitable if you could lend Nick Haining back to the visitors. Looking forward to a good game.

Don't kick it pick it up and GO FORWARD

happyH (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 13:26
Tom Varndell not listed again under the unavailable, i do think he will be off at the Season end.

I notice Will starts his 4th consecutive game for them down the road tonight if its on.
Fair play to him...hope we see him back in a Brisss shirt soon.

C'MON BRISSSSSSSSSSSS

thorpebayexile (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 15:03
Quote:
corporalcarrot
For those interested Jersey predictably a tad heavier in the forwards:
Pack Weights Pack Weights
Jersey Kg Kg Bristol
Pack Average 118 113 Pack Average
Front Row Average 122 116 Front Row Average
Second Row Average 119 113 Second Row Average
Back Row Average 112 110 Back Row Average
Pack weights 941 904

But it would be very hospitable if you could lend Nick Haining back to the visitors. Looking forward to a good game.

It's that gold top full fat milk you eat down there.

youngone (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 15:13
Will Hurrell starts again for Bath at 13 as well in case anyone hasn't seen. Very good of our dear mates up the road to keep him sharp for us.

Furriner (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 15:42
Good squad. I was however hoping to see something of Ollie Dawe before season end.

JamboBris (IP Logged)
02 March, 2018 16:14
Backs (15-9)

Scott Van Breda (co-capt)
Tom Pincus
Apakuki Ma'afu
Mark Best
Jason Worrall
Brendan Cope
Kieran Hardy

Forwards (1-8)

Jake Woolmore (co-capt)
Nick Selway
Jake Armstrong
Jerry Sexton
James Voss
Rory Bartle
Conor Joyce
Max Argyle

For those interested, rumours we've signed both of Jerseys' starting proprs and also Tom Pincus on the wing.

Platwell House (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 08:58
Quote:
JamboBris
For those interested, rumours we've signed both of Jerseys' starting proprs and also Tom Pincus on the wing.
Could be why we haven't announced the next round of signings. I probably think the clubs have said seal promotion and then announce it.

Singapore Sam (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 11:09
Quote:

UNAVAILABLE: Ross McMillan (wrist), Jack Cosgrove (foot), Ryan Bevington (knee), John Hawkins (knee), Dan Tuohy (shoulder), Chris Vui (ankle), Ehize Ehizode (shoulder), Giorgi Nemsadze (international duty), James Dun (knee), Thretton Palamo (foot) Aaron Chapman

Never understood why he was retained end of last season, assume history won't repeat itself?

T J (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 11:55
Quote:
Singapore Sam
Quote:

UNAVAILABLE: Ross McMillan (wrist), Jack Cosgrove (foot), Ryan Bevington (knee), John Hawkins (knee), Dan Tuohy (shoulder), Chris Vui (ankle), Ehize Ehizode (shoulder), Giorgi Nemsadze (international duty), James Dun (knee), Thretton Palamo (foot) Aaron Chapman

Never understood why he was retained end of last season, assume history won't repeat itself?

God I hope not - one of our worst signings I can recall.

03 March, 2018 11:58
Quote:
Platwell House
Quote:
JamboBris
Could be why we haven't announced the next round of signings. I probably think the clubs have said seal promotion and then announce it.
Good luck to both Jakes & Tom if you sign them all three are cracking lads and deserve a chance at a higher level. Seems likely that Jersey will lose a decent proportion of the present squad as happened last year- but still hopeful they will keep finding more good talent.

Rich. (IP Logged)
03 March, 2018 19:35
How's things at Jersey Corporalcarrot ? All well I hope. Have crowds stayed good etc?

04 March, 2018 06:21
Cheers Rich. A gorgeous morning in St Ouens and I am up and hopeful of no delays on my flight to Southampton in a couple of hours so I can have time for a quick beer in the Rising Sun before seeing Jersey take it to the Briz superstars. Crowds sadly much reduced in recent years - perhaps everyone like me is getting too old - but I get my bus pass next month and the potatoes are growing and vines stating to sprout so I'll keep it up in the hope that Jersey eventually beat Briz in a game of rugby. All the best cc

Rich. (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 09:41
Sorry to hear your crowd news Corporatecarrot - I had a feeling things were really going to continue to go well in Jersey (a team representing the island that all islanders cloud get behind - well at least those who like rugby). Hopefully this is a blip. Have a good trip and enjoy the game.

airdog (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 10:19
I note the corporals flight to Southampton left on time however nat rail departures board showing a couple of cancellations to Bristol so he will be hard pushed to get to The Gate before K.O.
Best of luck corps .

04 March, 2018 10:44
All on time so far - just left Reading and all hope to get to Rising Sun before 1pm. Howay Jersey

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2018 10:46 by corporalcarrot.

airdog (IP Logged)
04 March, 2018 11:08
pleased to hear that c.c. I was assuming you were planning to get the direct Southampton to Temple Meads service .
You certainly have this Ex corporals respect for the dedication and determination you show in following your team .
Enjoy the day .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net