rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

No News is Good News (So they say)
bennystoon (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 14:15
Seems to be Negative news coming from the club at the moment surely the PR machine needs to be rolled out with some positive news to keep the fans interested and upbeat.

Re: No News is Good News (So they say)
Meerkats1970 (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 15:05
I'd say less PR and corporate we are wonderful stuff and just sort it out on the pitch.

Kids of a quid is all the PR they need to do as far as I'm concerned

Portisteve (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 15:42
Speaking for myself, I feel pretty deflated at the moment.

Off the back off 2 poor home performances,
losing the prem record try scorer (and all the experience he has),
losing 2 of our best performing players this season (both Williams)
No change or progress in any of the areas we are deficient in.

Yes we have a worldie signed up for next season, but I feel we are going to struggle big time

chuckynut (IP Logged)
06 March, 2018 17:50
Quote:
Portisteve
Speaking for myself, I feel pretty deflated at the moment.
Off the back off 2 poor home performances,
losing the prem record try scorer (and all the experience he has),
losing 2 of our best performing players this season (both Williams)
No change or progress in any of the areas we are deficient in.

Yes we have a worldie signed up for next season, but I feel we are going to struggle big time

I didn't watch on Sunday so won't be affected by the levels of depression this performance will have induced in others. Despite this, don't really get the despondency. We are in the fag end of a season where it has always been obvious that we are going to win the league comfortably. We are now into the bit where the squad is suffering disruption as contracts are awarded (or not) and people move on etc... It's not then exactly a surprise that after winning the most difficult game of the season the level of intensity and concentration has dropped.

From last summer to the start of next season we will have seen massive changes of playing and coaching personnel and the introduction of a new system of play. Whether all this will be enough to keep us up next season, who can tell? But, to implement all of this whilst dropping just 5 points to date, is to my mind a decent achievement given where we were this time last year.

inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 00:33
4 points, as we picked up two BPs against Jersey.

Peter_B (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 00:44
No we have dropped 5 points out of 85.

Peter

C'mon you Bristol Boys!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net