Untitled Document

Jack O’Connell
cuddles (IP Logged)
07 March, 2018 22:10
The talk is jacks Ealing bound....

Re: Jack O’Connell
Standardprocedure (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 11:31
He was at the ealing game despite not being in the squad. I don't think it's that common for non-selected players to travel to away games so maybe there's a reason he went along

JamboBris (IP Logged)
08 March, 2018 17:53
Wouldn't be at all surprised if Wallace joined him there

Graham_U (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 14:02
SP they always take a few non playing squad members in case of injury.

I think the clubs treatment on JOC over the last two season has been criminal. He big, strong, mobile and solid in the scrum, and gets better the more he plays, all that a prop should be in the modern game. Having been our main LH in the Champ and performing well, last year was over looked in favour of over paid big names until it was too late but he still proved he could perform at that level. This year when our pack is so poor he is still rarely get a game.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
11 March, 2018 16:51
Graham, perhaps it's to do with something else other than pure playing ability? Only the coaches know.

Graham_U (IP Logged)
12 March, 2018 11:52
I would assume you are right Rinky, but I still see it as a failure from the coaches if they can not resolve any such issues with a proven player whose on-field attitude is 100%.

Graham

C'mon Bris,

http://www.rugbynetwork.net/boards/file/s100.htm?102,file=399.jpg

Stand out in a crowd, wear the Hoops!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net