rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Even more red on the home shirt.
mitzy (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 14:37
Do as I did. Buy a hooped shirt and get the badge embroidered. No point complaining no one is listening.

Re: Even more red on the home shirt.
Olly (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 15:00
The hoops are lost to the history books as is the club colours crest and name. Money talks so likewise Im looking to do the same cos to me our history matters.

My glass is again full now bring on the rugby.

Cidered Abroad (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 17:41
Horrible shirt design and have no idea why they have to mix navy and white with red. As a City fan, Red is my favourite colour but for the Bristol Rugby half of me, I'm a traditionalist so it's Bristol Rugby Football Club, playing in navy and white hoops forever as far as I'm concerned.

What do bears have to do with Bristol? There haven't been any in this part of the world since thousands of years ago, except at the Zoo.

dpw (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 19:56
Oh dear.........I hope Brizzley can't read this!

dpw

Bristol-Supporter (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 20:24
Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, ! FFS!

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 20:28
Quote:
Bristol-Supporter
Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, ! FFS!

Moan about the 'moaning' some more why don't you?

No idea why so many people who are in favour of the Bears are so toxic. Have a civil discussion where you can argue the merits or not but this@#$%&is unnecessary and uncalled for. I've only really seen the barbs one way today, it's a little odd.

Bristol-Supporter (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 20:35
Rink - The majority I've seen are 'Toxic' about change - nothing to do with Bears! If you changed it to ANYTHING else they would complain! What Landsdown is trying to do is make Bristol successful in anyway he can - and yet people won't give him a chance - given all his efforts!

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 20:47
Quote:
Bristol-Supporter
Rink - The majority I've seen are 'Toxic' about change - nothing to do with Bears!

Evidence please?

mitzy (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 07:44
This post was about red shirts. Nothing to do with changing the name. I'm not worried about the name because in rugby circles we wil always be known as Bristol Rugby but surely the minimum we can expect from our roots is to retain our colours and hoops. It's not much to ask.

elegia (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 08:34
I for one rather like the new shirts & if they are a decent fabric may well get one for the first time in a while

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Music/Pix/pictures/2011/7/13/1310579502636/New-Order-left-to-right-G-007.jpg

mitzy (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 09:11
Yes they are smart shirts. Just not Bristol shirts.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net