rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

lansdown wings - are they unreserved?
elegia (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 08:28
fancy trying the other side with the season ticket this year
can anyone confirm if they are unreserved as well as the dolman wings?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Music/Pix/pictures/2011/7/13/1310579502636/New-Order-left-to-right-G-007.jpg

Re: lansdown wings - are they unreserved?
Gray_Lensman (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 09:26
They are not.

elegia (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 09:31
Ah right, thanks - so no good if you have friends that canít make every game

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Music/Pix/pictures/2011/7/13/1310579502636/New-Order-left-to-right-G-007.jpg

Jimeno (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 10:37
We're going over there as the seats are so much bigger in fact I've just bought our cards.

Not that I'm suggesting for one moment that anyone would do this(Sm102), but what's to stop someone who has a season ticket seat anywhere in the stadium decamping to the Dolman wings if they have friends coming for a match?

I've never seen anyone checking tickets over there.

inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 13:03
Is the family enclosure allocated seating in the Lansdown?

#gobears

oldcothamian1962 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 15:56
I have a seat in the Lansdown Wings and if you ring the ticket office and speak to them it is very easy to change your seat for a match.

I have moved to the South Stand to be with friends for a match. Purchased the seat next to mine when free or when adjacent seats are not free, moved to a free part of the same block to sit together with friends.When moving seat they issue a new ticket and your season card will not work for that match.

Hercules Spoons (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 17:22
Gee - has he grown wings now?

Rinkadink (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 17:30
Quote:
oldcothamian1962
.When moving seat they issue a new ticket and your season card will not work for that match.
Do they charge you a tenner for the print off like they do if you forget your card?

oldcothamian1962 (IP Logged)
18 April, 2018 09:23
I have always printed off the tickets at home with no charge.In my experience the ticket office staff have been pleased to help.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net