rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Lat nights game vs L Irish
MrGreyUK (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 09:49
Entertaining game up at Clifton last night - if somewhat chilly

Especially worthy of note as it was great to see Will Hurrell back in his Bristol shirt having completed his stint of missionary work down the road

Welcome home Will!

MrGreyUK
Older - But no wiser

Re: Lat nights game vs L Irish
Rinkadink (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 10:40
Thanks for the update, club didn't really say anything on Twitter about it yesterday.

youngone (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 13:30
i have found it quite annoying that ive been unable to find a teamsheet for the last 2 A league games.. from what i could see on the report tho we had a strong back line out.

I cant help our lack of A-league success points to a squad which lacks enough depth for the prem. (hopefully im wrong)

Bristol Cornish (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 14:19
Not sure if this works, but someone helpfully posted on FriendFace a pic of last night's team sheet:

[www.facebook.com]

It was a young and relatively small pack and a more experienced back line (Tovey, Edwards, Hurrell Searle). We were 7 points down at the end, trying to run the ball from our own line, when they turned us over and scored themselves to make it look worse for us than it was.

Wyn (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 14:36
Apologies I wasn't able to advertise the match earlier. It was sort of sprung on us.

Seems a shame as it was good to watch, some familiar faces on both sides and a chance for the Club to distract from the previous 24 hours of media frenzy.

Pathfinder (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 14:53
Quote:
MrGreyUK
Entertaining game up at Clifton last night - if somewhat chilly
Especially worthy of note as it was great to see Will Hurrell back in his Bristol shirt having completed his stint of missionary work down the road

Welcome home Will!

Welcome back indeed, although with Jonathan Joseph having taken a bad ankle knock against Sarries at the weekend, will our WH be back down the A4 again before long?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net