rugbyunion
Latest News:
Untitled Document

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Positive Season Ticket Renewal Thread
Whagwan (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 10:22
Right, we've got plenty of threads for discussing the rebrand for better or worse. This thread is for positive season ticket renewals!

I've just renewed mine, whatever we're called I'll be there bellowing "Briiiiistol, Briiiiistol, Briiiistol.

Re: Positive Season Ticket Renewal Thread
Pasty Exile (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 10:25
Me too.

MrGreyUK (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 10:41
And us.

MrGreyUK
Older - But no wiser

Jimeno (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 10:59
And us - changed from the Dolman centre to the Lansdown wings.

I just hope I'm not too noisy for them over there.

BikerBill (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:09
Its been a while since I have been in a position (geographically) to return to Ashton Gate. I'm looking to get a season ticket but where, within the stadium, would be best for me? As it has changed quite a bit since I was last there. I like the look, and price, of the South Stand but I'm happy to pay more for a better position. What do you suggest?

I look forward to your response.

Whagwan (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:12
I sit in the Dolman wings as the missus and friends only come to the odd game so I like the unallocated seating. Plus I prefer rugby from the side...

Meerkats1970 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:13
Well i might actually get one again because

a) I support Bristol Rugby and want to see them thrash Bath and it is a chance to see some of the best rugby players about

I am not buying a season ticket because of any rebranding rubbish

I say that hoping my kids dont click onto this and say the Ursidea are the best thing ever, but maybe that it is the target audience

shaunp (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:16
Welcome back BikerBill.
Southstand is a good price and it is a big jump in price to watch from the sides, up to you.
we do like a cider or two in the Southstand despite the moaners.

AndyJB (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:19
Latest news. Southstand is being renamed the Bear Pit

[www.bristolrugby.co.uk]

Arjay (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:20
2 more for me,having suffered with Bris for years I'm not about to pack it all in.

BikerBill (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:24
Cheers Shaunp, it's good to be back. Foreign travel sounds good but gets really old after a few years.

I think the South Stand is where its at. I'll see you there.

bennystoon (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:25
And this is exactly why Lansdowne and his Millions can do what the hell he likes to the club, Lets see if you are still buying into this shameful idea when the Home shirts Become red and the Bristol name is dropped.

Bristol-Supporter (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:27
Bennystoon - this is why I've been called 'aggressive' in other posts - because comments like that are just fecking stupid!

Arjay (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:37
And I thought this was meant to be a positive thread!

Bristol-Supporter (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:38
Arjay - exactly!

shaunp (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:40
Three more tickets renewed today, don't like the new name, wish we could keep our crest but if anyone asks me what team i support, its Bristol Rugby.

dpw (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:49
Two more renewed here for the South Stand.

Word of warning for those renewing online - you'll need your id number (on old season card) and password to sign in (you may renew if forgotten). Also, you are given a time limit to complete the transaction, so make sure you have all your info to hand before proceeding.

We, or rather my wife, completed it with just 22 second remaining - so a towel may come in handy!

dpw

Cidered Abroad (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 11:50
Quote:
BikerBill
Its been a while since I have been in a position (geographically) to return to Ashton Gate. I'm looking to get a season ticket but where, within the stadium, would be best for me? As it has changed quite a bit since I was last there. I like the look, and price, of the South Stand but I'm happy to pay more for a better position. What do you suggest?
I look forward to your response.

Seats in Dolman upper tier do NOT have any decent leg room as it was built fifty years ago.
Much more comfortable in that respect in both South and Lansdown. Depends on whether you prefer a side on or behind the posts view. Price is higher for Lansdown witth side view.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/04/2018 11:51 by Cidered Abroad.

BikerBill (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 12:02
Thanks for the info Cidered. Interesting question. Side or behind posts???? I have some thinking to do on this.

I'll get back to you.

Fatkatz (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 12:04
2 more in Lansdown

Goto Page: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net