Current Page: 2 of 4

Re: Positive Season Ticket Renewal Thread
Jimeno (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 12:04
Quote:
Cidered Abroad
Quote:
BikerBill
Its been a while since I have been in a position (geographically) to return to Ashton Gate. I'm looking to get a season ticket but where, within the stadium, would be best for me? As it has changed quite a bit since I was last there. I like the look, and price, of the South Stand but I'm happy to pay more for a better position. What do you suggest?
I look forward to your response.

Seats in Dolman upper tier do NOT have any decent leg room as it was built fifty years ago.
Much more comfortable in that respect in both South and Lansdown. Depends on whether you prefer a side on or behind the posts view. Price is higher for Lansdown witth side view.

That's why we're moving out of the Dolman (east) stand to the Lansdown (west) stand - legroom - The Dolman remains the most popular part of the stadium though.

shaunp (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 12:11
I noticed when renewing my season ticket that the "Adult Plus" option has gone. Does this mean less discount at the ground ?

memnoch (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 12:17
Quote:
shaunp
I noticed when renewing my season ticket that the "Adult Plus" option has gone. Does this mean less discount at the ground ?

Yes reduced to 10% but a new supporter loyalty thing starting.

2 more for south stand renewed this morning

grevilleroadfan (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 12:17
Despite stating that changing seat could be done online, you can't if you login in to renew. Anyone know any different please?? Thanks.

KingoftheHill (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 12:29
We will be renewing our 4 in The Bear Pit and adding one extra - not about to let this go now we are in the best place for many years!

Jay Jay (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 12:45
3 renewed in the Lansdown

Jimeno (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 12:56
Quote:
grevilleroadfan
Despite stating that changing seat could be done online, you can't if you login in to renew. Anyone know any different please?? Thanks.

Yes - I managed it but I can't remember how - it was a bit complicated.

I'll have a look and get back to you.

Silvershadow (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 12:59
@Grevilleroadfan ... try this. Sign into your account. Instead of clicking on "SEASON TICKET RENEWALS" (which keeps the same seat) click on "SEASON CARDS". Then page down and click on "BUY SEASON CARD". It takes you through a flow of choosing stand, seat etc. You can't select seats that are 2017/18 season ticket holders though!
I tried this and think it should work for you. Oh and I've just renewed 6 in the Dolman! Always Bristol Rugby. But if you always do what you always did you'll always get what you always got. I want progress. So I'll be yelling C'mon Bris, C'mon you crazy Bears!

inatthebreakdown (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 13:02
Anyone know if the Family Enclosure is allocated seating?

#gobears

Portisteve (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 13:03
we have renewed our season cards in family area

Since 1888 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 13:03
Our group of 7 are renewing in the Lansdown Wings. Looking forward to next season already.

hooker 72 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 13:09
Going to renew but have 3 friends who also want to become season ticket holders, currently dolman but fancy a change so maybe Lansdown, but 5 more deffo here.

elegia (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 13:21
3 renewed in dolman wings
need the unsreserved aspect

would prefer the crest (although to be fair the badge in recent years doesn't look much like the city crest anyway) to be part of the kit
like the kit
like the return of the letters
will be shouting bristol

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Music/Pix/pictures/2011/7/13/1310579502636/New-Order-left-to-right-G-007.jpg

EverOptimistic (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 13:40
And 2 more in Lansdown

Bristol Cornish (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 14:03
I'm the same as hooker 72. 2 of us renewing but moving from the Dolman wings to the Dolman centre so we have reserved seats. Hopefully 3 more will get tickets with us on Friday morning.

I know change is difficult, but if we start the season with a bang, the whole 'Bears' thing will seem insignificant to most of us and those who are that bothered don't seem to be renewing anyway.

I may even get a new shirt for the first time since the red triangle...

bennystoon (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 14:06
Quote:
Bristol-Supporter
Bennystoon - this is why I've been called 'aggressive' in other posts - because comments like that are just fecking stupid!

I don't see aggression in my post just my opinion, I don't resort to name calling or swearing at people either for having an opinion.

Anyway I am out of here as well as Ashton Gate.

Whagwan (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 14:10
Quote:
elegia
3 renewed in dolman wings
need the unsreserved aspect

would prefer the crest (although to be fair the badge in recent years doesn't look much like the city crest anyway) to be part of the kit
like the kit
like the return of the letters
will be shouting bristol

Spot on, agree would be nice to keep the crest.

APPLES (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 14:31
2 more renewed in the dolman centre

Beer1234 (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 14:41
We will be renewing our 2 in the Dolman Wings, and hopefully getting 2 more signed up too.

I like the shirts, and I've never understood the obsession with badges in general, so I'm finding all the spluttering outrage baffling & amusing in equal measure.

Pathfinder (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 14:50
Quote:
Beer1234
We will be renewing our 2 in the Dolman Wings, and hopefully getting 2 more signed up too.
I like the shirts, and I've never understood the obsession with badges in general, so I'm finding all the spluttering outrage baffling & amusing in equal measure.

My thoughts exactly. Two renewals for us and a good friend is going to buy a season card after we took him to AG for the 10 ticket offer earlier in the season.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net